Bank holiday

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by johne, Aug 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats everyone doing ? :bball:
  2. I'm in Houston for the week so working, off to Chicago the following weekend which is a US public holiday weekend but I'll work that one from my hotel room and keep the day in lieu when I return.

3. Off to London for the weekend, theater trip and catching up with friends. Oh, and a few pints too.
  4. Working, we dont get 'em!
  5. Mostly being duty. :(

Never mind, it will probably be raining anyway.
  6. Mine's going to suck - having a flat inspection then probably meeting ex to swap back stuff of each other's we hadn't got round to yet. :(

Pompey can I swap with you please?!
  7. Her in SW France we had our BH on the 15th (Feast of the Assumption). Spent the day at St Georges de Didonne on the beach. In the evening a group of 18 of us went to a local restaurant in Pons for a meal on the first floor terrace overlooking the town square and "Donjon". At 23h00 there was a superb fireworks display. Everyone invited back to chez nous for further drinkies, eight came.
  8. Another BH !!! It's the middle of winter ere. Still, not much difference - enjoy.
  9. London for the Nottinghill Carnival
  10. Same here mate, Friday Saturday Sunday.
  11. At this rate, probably working. I have two pieces of work to deliver to the client by the end of next week and I'm waiting for some fairly key information from them :(

Still, if I work over the weekend I'll invoice them for the days and it leaves me scope to take a day off in lieu later.
  12. Recovering. Roll on super sunday.....
  13. GUZZ ... to see JosieCats

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wav: :wav: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
  14. My shift rota is long weekend off, so golf tomorrow at Hoylake, (the municipal not the open course!) Overtime Saturday, mates 20 year company "piss up" Sat night, so Sunday to recover. Mrs Shipwreck and Shipwreck Junior off to London Sunday to see eldest daughter, so its golf again early Monday then a beer or two followed by a nap, before my nightshift Mon night! :thumright:
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Friday: Submit OU law assignment and attend Mrs SPB's work BBQ
    Saturday: Family Wedding in Essex
    Sunday: Fark all!
    Monday: Pompey v Man Utd at Fortress Fratton!

(The enjoyment of all aforementioned events are subject to the weather...) :oops: :cool:
  16. Days friday and saturday,nights sunday and monday.

If you cant take a laugh you shouldnt have joined!(Like to meet the person who came up with that one :threaten: )

No doubt those off up here have already pre booked their blue light taxi home for the night. :pukel:
  17. did I say I was going to see JosieCats?????????????????????????????
  18. Mrs Pinch and I are going to go oooopppp Norph, to see Daughter & Grandchild. Eat Babies heads Chip Peas and Gravy, as only the Northern folk can make them Proper.....
    Back to work Tuesday after 4 weeks leave....

Sorry I will miss you in Guz GR
  19. Mathew ST Music Festival Liverpool Sunday/ Monday 6 open air stages 1OO groups all for free :thumright:
  20. Wot bank holiday? o_O

I'm seem to be losing my marbles. :oops: