Bank Holiday weekend...yeah..

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wet_blobby, May 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

This is the first May bank holiday weekend I've not worked in about 10 years, it's also my last full weekend off untill the end of September so I'm getting sh1t faced...whats everyone else doing? :p
  2. Packing my case for a weeks load of gettin shitfaced :)

3. i gotta work on monday but thank god i get double pay that day
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Will be in the great outdoors, in a muddy, windswept & rain-lashed field, under canvas scrabbling about on my hands & knees, arguing with the missus probably.

We may go to Wales camping too.
  5. Work drinks tonight - tomorrow heading west ..... can't wait - have a good one guys

8) xx
  6. wet_blobby

And all you lot on the lash in Guz.....drop into taunton on your way back and I'll meet you for a pint.
  7. Working Sat & Sun Earlies , meeting up later with a few RR members when they let me know where , I am sure "Josie" will let me know , looking forward to it . :wink: :roll: :lol:
  8. I'm impressed with your home bar! :p :) :) :) Can we all do a run to your castle for a wet? :idea:
  9. Still got PVL so not doing anything :(

Why is it that i'm not allowed into the dockyard because of the PVL but I can go out shopping, have friends round etc etc :(
  10. I'll probably forget and go into work, then wonder why nobody else turns up.... again! :roll: :oops:
  11. Bank Holidays are the worst things ever invented. Every bank holiday the roads are blocked with weekend drivers trying to get to the seaside or countryside. Hours are wasted sitting in traffic jams. Now the Jocks being a sensible race don't have such things. They have Local Holidays, so different towns close on different Mondays spreading the number of those on the road evenly over a few weeks. Result fewer jams and a much better day off for everyone.
  12. But it still rains!!!...and is going to this weekend..damn! :twisted:
  13. Apart from working Sat & Sun , RR run ashore Sunday pm , I also have to do and hand in a load of course work by the middle of the week , cant get stressed though , just dont do stress , looking forward to Sunday PM as definate down time . :lol: :roll: :wink:
  14. wet_blobby

Here's a thought, mrs blobby and pinta get

I leave stage left, sorry,
  15. wet_blobby

one thing that has always made me fcukin laugh,
  16. 12 hour night-shifts Friday Saturday and Sunday... :( made up the weather will be crap as it keeps the fecking lawnmower brigade quiet while I am in my pit! :)
  17. Go with god Smiffy! :lol: Sleeping pattern still not on track after nearly a fortnight?? Pints xx
  18. So fxxxxxxxg glad I got my new job , no more nights , a few on calls but can handle that , was getting longer and longer to get over a week of nights , was getting to the stage of dreading them coming round and not enjoying them anymore , then all job satisfaction disappears and that for me is the key thing , best part of the job is interacting with the patients , just love it , sorry have gone off track a bit , do apologize , :cry:

19. DonDon when am I going to teach you?? :p xx

20. Whenever "aussie" , whenever , teach me what by the way , I'll bring an apple for the Teacher , mmmmmm