Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banging the bosses wife

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
stan_the_man said:
WreckerL said:
stan_the_man said:
WreckerL said:
You've ruined it by getting back on thread Boxy. I was going to see if Stan wanted me to drop into the Bells and buy him a wet on the way home so we could be mates. I was going to bring a couple of cox'ns with me, thought he'd like to share a wet with submariners version of crushers :D
You're the man Wrecker - meant it when I said I was a cnut, done enough humble pie for one day. coxn's - reggies same branch ???? nah can't be unless one of you is Dave Hadl*y best fcuking POWTR I ever met

I have a bevvy with Dave at least once a month, he just mainlines red wine these days. He's the secretary of my local RBL, still bites when you call him a branch failure :D .
Wrecker you ever see him play Volleyball fooking awesome especially with his teeth in. he was on Manchester in 86 to get his buttons so he could go coxn. Sorry about the shit mate Ganges Jan 16 1973 by the way so you know my nickname on ROMFT now

:thumbleft:

IDOITDEEPER

War Hero
Stan you mean Cornish Jack?

73 Ganges
73 Charybdis (Cod war, evacuation Cyprus)
76 Excellent (Fraser Gun Range)
77 Bristol
80 Excellent Killicks Course
81 Bristol ( Falklands 82)
83 Dryad POs Course
84 Manchester
87 Nelson (shite)
88 RFA Dilligence (Gulf)
89 Calliope (Coxn)
90 York (Gulf 1 Bosnia)
95 Rooke
96 Seariding (shite)
99 PJHQ Northwood J2
2000 Ark Royal (Gulf 2)
2004 Abbey Wood
2005 Drake
2007 Mister
2010 depressed to fuck

We knows who you are!

Love you too!

IDOITDEEPER

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
IDOITDEEPER said:
Stan you mean Cornish Jack?

73 Ganges
73 Charybdis (Cod war, evacuation Cyprus)
76 Excellent (Fraser Gun Range)
77 Bristol
80 Excellent Killicks Course
81 Bristol ( Falklands 82)
83 Dryad POs Course
84 Manchester
87 Nelson (shite)
88 RFA Dilligence (Gulf)
89 Calliope (Coxn)
90 York (Gulf 1 Bosnia)
95 Rooke
96 Seariding (shite)
99 PJHQ Northwood J2
2000 Ark Royal (Gulf 2)
2004 Abbey Wood
2005 Drake
2007 Mister
2010 depressed to *

We knows who you are!

Love you too!

IDOITDEEPER[/quote

Name dropping git 8O :wink: :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Former waste bosses admit neglect by flouting permit rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Events and promotions bosses banned for 18 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investment bosses banned for 29 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reckless care home bosses disqualified MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health supplements bosses banned for 21 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Warwickshire marketing bosses jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bans for bosses of £9m property investment scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Father and son cleaning company bosses disqualified for 18 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million-pound pension liberation bosses banned for 34 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Debt bosses’ failings lead to £7.6 million shortfall in funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Salaries of top academy bosses to be fair, proportionate and justified MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Scottish Secretary David Mundell urges tennis bosses to serve up the next Andy and Jamie Murrays MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Property bosses to pay thousands after abusing company accounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Seven years in jail for bosses who recklessly risk pensions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Financial Services bosses banned for trading while insolvent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: No escape for company bosses responsible for nuisance calls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marketing bosses landed with six-year disqualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Garage bosses allowed disqualified director to run company MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bosses banned for removing £700k from failed caravan company MoD News 0
soleil Pompey News: "Reservists Show Their Bosses The Ropes On Warship" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
soleil Pompey News: "‘Base New Frigates In Portsmouth’ Say BAE Bosses" Bases / Shore Est 6
MoD_RSS Press release: True grit - the husband and wife keeping motorways moving this winter MoD News 0
T Just found out my wife’s pregnant - advice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: Husband and wife sentenced for large-scale publishing fraud MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Husband and wife printers disqualified for 14 years MoD News 0
SA-Sharky Submariner vs Surface for wife Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MrIndeed Is it a good idea to have a 'girlfriend' or a 'wife' when in the Navy? Nearest & Dearest 28
C can my wife go bankrupt? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
J A new book about a Naval Wife's memoirs 'tween wars in the Far East now on Kindle. The Book Club 4
taffscrivs more wife ones. Miscellaneous 2
taffscrivs The wife said..... Miscellaneous 1
janner The Wife Miscellaneous 1
M Being A Naval Wife The Quarterdeck 27
H Jokes about the wife! Blue Jokes 10
trelawney126 You just cannot trust your wife Nearest & Dearest 9
janner Lines Men Think the Perfect Wife Would Say Miscellaneous 1
jambosun Malware Nightmare (Wife's fault!) Bloody Computers 18
J LETTER TO THE WIFE Blue Jokes 0
T Wife Blue Jokes 1
The_Caretaker Man & Wife in Bed Miscellaneous 1
S wife Blue Jokes 1