Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banging the bosses wife

IDOITDEEPER said:
Stan do us all a favour and go and play with your razor blades - Cock.

IDOITDEEPER
Oh so your'e back I soooo fcuking hate submariners fcucking useless overpaid cnuts buy hey I'm just jealous really, must be fcuking arse doing 22 years and going outside with just the LS&GC oh yeah but we did trips Ooooop North and it was scary get a life tw*t.
 
stan_the_man

8O ?? Hi-jacking a 'Bosses Wife' thread for another of your anti-S/M rants?

Jealousy will get you everywhere (except to a SOCA Re-union) :wink:

The SM Service used to an integral part of the RN, perhaps you were never considered suitable material. And yes, a LSGCM does appear somewhat lonely compared with the recent crops of colourful danglies - But the Goldie Dolphins do rather set it off nicely, dontcha know. :wink:

PS Any reply yet to your drip-chit letter to CINC PLY regarding your <<SM Scruffs on the Ferry>> fixation? Or did you bottle out? :twisted:
 
Did I say I was going to write a letter???, got patronised too many times in my career to bother writing a letter to some c*ck with three or four rings but and a big but must of the biggest c*cks I ever met were submariners with a massive sense of over importance not your fault you just believe the propaganda, overpaid underworked scruffy fcukers and the dolphinns look like two c*cks looking at each other which sums you up.
Must be really brave to launch the occasional Tomohawk from 500 miles not quite whites of the eyes stuff is it, plus you fcukers have to depend on the yanks to give you the targeting info.
 
G

guestm

Guest
stan_the_man said:
Did I say I was going to write a letter???, got patronised too many times in my career to bother writing a letter to some c*ck with three or four rings but and a big but must of the biggest c*cks I ever met were submariners with a massive sense of over importance not your fault you just believe the propaganda, overpaid underworked scruffy fcukers and the dolphinns look like two c*cks looking at each other which sums you up.
Must be really brave to launch the occasional Tomohawk from 500 miles not quite whites of the eyes stuff is it, plus you fcukers have to depend on the yanks to give you the targeting info.

Go Stan! :hello1:
 
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
stan_the_man said:
Did I say I was going to write a letter???, got patronised too many times in my career to bother writing a letter to some c*ck with three or four rings but and a big but must of the biggest c*cks I ever met were submariners with a massive sense of over importance not your fault you just believe the propaganda, overpaid underworked scruffy fcukers and the dolphinns look like two c*cks looking at each other which sums you up.
Must be really brave to launch the occasional Tomohawk from 500 miles not quite whites of the eyes stuff is it, plus you fcukers have to depend on the yanks to give you the targeting info.

Go Stan! :hello1:
Monty your servant as ever but I really do hate the pompous self inflated cnuts, the only thing they have hanging on their Mess Undress jackets is the vomit stain from the last dinner they went to. while the skimmers do the real work - Cold War???? fcuk me didn't that end in 88 when the Berlin wall came down
 
stan_the_man said:
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
stan_the_man said:
Did I say I was going to write a letter???, got patronised too many times in my career to bother writing a letter to some c*ck with three or four rings but and a big but must of the biggest c*cks I ever met were submariners with a massive sense of over importance not your fault you just believe the propaganda, overpaid underworked scruffy fcukers and the dolphinns look like two c*cks looking at each other which sums you up.
Must be really brave to launch the occasional Tomohawk from 500 miles not quite whites of the eyes stuff is it, plus you fcukers have to depend on the yanks to give you the targeting info.

Go Stan! :hello1:
Monty your servant as ever but I really do hate the pompous self inflated cnuts, the only thing they have hanging on their Mess Undress jackets is the vomit stain from the last dinner they went to. while the skimmers do the real work - Cold War???? fcuk me didn't that end in 88 when the Berlin wall came down


:p These work every time on disgruntled/discarded Skimmers :wink: :



Back to the Topic, now folks. Nowt else to see or gain here. :roll: :twisted:
 
A couple own a Company and they are employed by that Company.

That couple enjoy normal marital relations therefore the husband is 'hereby guilty of banging the bosses wife';

.......Without even going out of watch, because he IS the boss. 8O
 
sgtpepperband said:
Yeah, Stix, I agree. Everyone's brave behind a keyboard/outside the Mob aren't they? :roll:
Ah SPB probably pissed you off at some stage so please feel free to jump on the bandwagon, you gave up your birthright when you went Regulator everyones your'e mate now eh NOT
Still you pick your branch and yours is full of pricks so I'm sure you fit in very nicely even if its as a Leading Hand after 20 years :D
 
Guzzler said:
wet_blobby said:
It wasn't the bosses wife it was the Bank managers....good honest angry fcuk.

Does it count?

Phuque aye - I'll add mine tomorrow when I can see better.
Guzzler PL11??? Thats real pointy head land, your kids in care or have they not caught you yet :D
 

Guzzler

War Hero
stan_the_man said:
Guzzler said:
wet_blobby said:
It wasn't the bosses wife it was the Bank managers....good honest angry fcuk.

Does it count?

Phuque aye - I'll add mine tomorrow when I can see better.
Guzzler PL11??? Thats real pointy head land, your kids in care or have they not caught you yet :D

Ha, it sure is neighbour :) . I assume that you. like me, are an immigrant to this wonderful neck of the woods?

No my 26 year old 'kid' is near Hull - I'm sure you'll agree that he'd be better off in care.
 
Guzzler said:
stan_the_man said:
Guzzler said:
wet_blobby said:
It wasn't the bosses wife it was the Bank managers....good honest angry fcuk.

Does it count?

Phuque aye - I'll add mine tomorrow when I can see better.
Guzzler PL11??? Thats real pointy head land, your kids in care or have they not caught you yet :D

Ha, it sure is neighbour :) . I assume that you. like me, are an immigrant to this wonderful neck of the woods?
No my 26 year old 'kid' is near Hull - I'm sure you'll agree that he'd be better off in care.
Ha ha shippers just up the A374 from you, they do get there arses in a twist on this site don't they??? :D
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
stan_the_man said:
sgtpepperband said:
Yeah, Stix, I agree. Everyone's brave behind a keyboard/outside the Mob aren't they? :roll:
Ah SPB probably pissed you off at some stage so please feel free to jump on the bandwagon, you gave up your birthright when you went Regulator everyones your'e mate now eh NOT
Still you pick your branch and yours is full of pricks so I'm sure you fit in very nicely even if its as a Leading Hand after 20 years :D

I have no idea what you're wittering on about... :?
 

Guzzler

War Hero
To be fair, I've been guilty of cyber-stroppiness before now, but it's hard to tell what's a joke and what isn't - particularly as I don't like these 8O but suppose they have their place.

Crafthole isn't it? Or is that a PERSEC issue? 8)
 
Guzzler said:
To be fair, I've been guilty of cyber-stroppiness before now, but it's hard to tell what's a joke and what isn't - particularly as I don't like these 8O but suppose they have their place.

Crafthole isn't it? Or is that a PERSEC issue? 8)
Yes mate some of the fcukers piss me off but its only fun so I don't loose sleep over it some of the knobs know me but sometimes being a cyber bully makes my life a little less boring.
Take care shippers give you the wankers wink in the Ring of Bells one day :D
 
sgtpepperband said:
stan_the_man said:
sgtpepperband said:
Yeah, Stix, I agree. Everyone's brave behind a keyboard/outside the Mob aren't they? :roll:
Ah SPB probably pissed you off at some stage so please feel free to jump on the bandwagon, you gave up your birthright when you went Regulator everyones your'e mate now eh NOT
Still you pick your branch and yours is full of pricks so I'm sure you fit in very nicely even if its as a Leading Hand after 20 years :D

I have no idea what you're wittering on about... :?
C*CK with a capital K
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Marketing bosses dupe shareholders into £3.5m investment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former waste bosses admit neglect by flouting permit rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Events and promotions bosses banned for 18 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investment bosses banned for 29 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reckless care home bosses disqualified MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health supplements bosses banned for 21 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Warwickshire marketing bosses jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bans for bosses of £9m property investment scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Father and son cleaning company bosses disqualified for 18 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million-pound pension liberation bosses banned for 34 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Debt bosses’ failings lead to £7.6 million shortfall in funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Salaries of top academy bosses to be fair, proportionate and justified MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Scottish Secretary David Mundell urges tennis bosses to serve up the next Andy and Jamie Murrays MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Property bosses to pay thousands after abusing company accounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Seven years in jail for bosses who recklessly risk pensions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Financial Services bosses banned for trading while insolvent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: No escape for company bosses responsible for nuisance calls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marketing bosses landed with six-year disqualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Garage bosses allowed disqualified director to run company MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bosses banned for removing £700k from failed caravan company MoD News 0
soleil Pompey News: "Reservists Show Their Bosses The Ropes On Warship" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
soleil Pompey News: "‘Base New Frigates In Portsmouth’ Say BAE Bosses" Bases / Shore Est 6
MoD_RSS Press release: True grit - the husband and wife keeping motorways moving this winter MoD News 0
T Just found out my wife’s pregnant - advice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: Husband and wife sentenced for large-scale publishing fraud MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Husband and wife printers disqualified for 14 years MoD News 0
SA-Sharky Submariner vs Surface for wife Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MrIndeed Is it a good idea to have a 'girlfriend' or a 'wife' when in the Navy? Nearest & Dearest 28
C can my wife go bankrupt? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
J A new book about a Naval Wife's memoirs 'tween wars in the Far East now on Kindle. The Book Club 4
taffscrivs more wife ones. Miscellaneous 2
taffscrivs The wife said..... Miscellaneous 1
janner The Wife Miscellaneous 1
M Being A Naval Wife The Quarterdeck 27
H Jokes about the wife! Blue Jokes 10
trelawney126 You just cannot trust your wife Nearest & Dearest 9
janner Lines Men Think the Perfect Wife Would Say Miscellaneous 1
jambosun Malware Nightmare (Wife's fault!) Bloody Computers 18
J LETTER TO THE WIFE Blue Jokes 0
T Wife Blue Jokes 1
The_Caretaker Man & Wife in Bed Miscellaneous 1
S wife Blue Jokes 1
The_Caretaker Wife Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Missing Wife Miscellaneous 0
S Perfect Wife Miscellaneous 0
S Perfect Wife Miscellaneous 0
A Husband and Wife Ager50 Miscellaneous 0
soleil Mail: Ex-Wife Exposes 'Walter Mitty Marine' At Cenotaph The Corps 19
S Wife's comments The Gash Barge 9
BillyNoMates The good wife (circa 1950). Diamond Lil's 8
Similar threads


















































New Posts

Top