Ban Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i HEARTmikeHunt2

Evening,

This site needs sorting out, there are a few prolific (read bored losers) members ruining it for the rest.

Therefore i propose a vote:-

Ban Monty.

Yes/No, Discuss.

He's a self important cock of monumental proportions - there its out there.

Notmechief was banned for less than Monty has done why does he deserve special treatment?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Evening,

This site needs sorting out, there are a few prolific (read bored losers) members ruining it for the rest.

Therefore i propose a vote:-

Ban Monty.

Yes/No, Discuss.

He's a self important cock of monumental proportions - there its out there.

Notmechief was banned for less than Monty has done why does he deserve special treatment?
Fair call.
I asked for some toast and the throbber started beating himself. French fancy culinary cunt coon.

The prolific posters who 'HAVE' spoiled the site are the piss stained old farts, who served half a dog watch and in their old age reckoned their first email was a promotion signal saying, 'B13, Admiral'.

MLP is alright, well he'll do for a bit of light dusting -don't ban him till JJ returns from his hols, he's like MLP but funnier...

(can't believe you'd create a thread using a second profile to discuss yourself MLP - you attention whore)

Last edited:
G

guestm

(can't believe you'd create a thread using a second profile to discuss yourself MLP - you attention whore)
Sock puppets are the preserve of nob gobblers.

What I find bizarre, is that everyone is anonymous anyway, so why hide behind a sockpuppet? Internet freaks.

ip check and out the weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Nautical Jokes 0
T Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0