Baldness = Evil?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jockpopeye, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I have having an aguement with one of my colleagues who I was taking the piss out of for being bald, whereas I have the luscious locks of an adonis.

He came back with all the evil people from history have full heads of heir and all the good guys are baldies.

Example: Hitler with hair = evil, Churchill a baldy = Good

Can anyone think of any examples that counter this as if it is allowed to stand the baldies will get ideas above their station, and before you know it the gingers will be demanding equal rights too.

2. drevil.jpg

----------------------

3. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

That was part of my arguement that in fiction baldness = evil, various baddies from James Bond, Ming the Merciless, The Hood from Thunderbirds etc etc.

He came back with real life baldie, Ghandi

4. Mussolini2.jpg

Does he count?

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You could have a point here. I shave my head and i'm a right wanker. However, i'm not evil. How can i be if God tells me to do the things i do?

6. I think your mates got it right.
    [​IMG]

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Next you'll be telling me the Emperor Mong is evil.

Ming-the-Merciless.jpg

8. I've heard Humpty Dumpty was a right twat, he never fell, he was pushed.

9. Fuckin Hell I ain't sitting next to Wrecks at the RR do, bald as a coot he is, I may as well sit next to Mother Theresa's sub.
    Goody goody two shoes or what.
    Still hairy cunts can smell a bit evil so there might be some truth in it.
    There again I have a full barnet and I'm as good as gold. (Ninja stoker just hates me cus I'm black and pissed in his thread.) I only did it cus I was led astray by some crayoners, its not a normal activity of mine, no siree.
    Ho ho ho.

10. I may have an egg in the nest but I'm not bald yet. I heard you wear a wig 'cos people walking behind you think they're following a Malteser. Besides at the RR meet you ain't allowed to sit down. You'll have fetching and carrying duties to perform as reflects your station in life.

11. I've got hair baldy and you aint.
    Nah na na nah na.
    I dont need a wig, but if you want I will save all my hair from my hair cuts (thats what people with hair do every three weeks Wrecks)
    and I will get you a wig knocked up. Baldy.:pottytrain2::laughing2:

Dreadlocked of Staffordshire.

12. Considering your ethnicity I have enough pubic hair but thanks for the offer.

13. Don't pull your hair out over my post............................oh fuck sorry slip of the tounge.
    I'll grow minelong and you can sit next to me and I'll brush it over your head. Does that sound like a plan?
    I'm a bastard ain't I.
    Baldy.:-D

14. I don't mean to be nasty Wrecks its just that I have so much hair I'm a right evil bastard>:laughing2:

15. Rummers gone pale when he realised it was his round
    very-hairy-guy1.jpg

16. Too Bald, I mean were talking serious hair not patchy

17. Found your photo
    Male_silverback_Gorilla5.jpg

18. Look Wrecks I don't like posting my pics but you force me.
    Now stop being silly ........baldy.:laughing2:

[​IMG]

19. Stop doing this wrecks it's making you look silly:laughing2:

[​IMG]

20. I`ll have you know I resemble that remark