Bald? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Mar 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face. :(
  2. I knew i was bald when i looked in the mirror and had more hair in my ears :cry:
  3. ... when my little daughter said, "Daddy, isn't it a shame there's not a hair fairy? We'd be rich."
  4. In my case it’s hereditary. When I was young I was told I had a “high foreheadâ€.

It almost reaches my top vertebrae now, FFS!! 8O
  5. Haha priceless!

I've been losing my hair since I was 21-ish, now 24 and it is very much receding rapidly and developing a big bald patch on the top! I think i'll be going for the shaved look within a couple of years.

The worst is when someone takes a photo from behind, it highlights the 'monk' effect you never knew was there :cry:
  6. I dont mind the fact i aint got so much on the top of my head but why the fuck is it growing on my ears and i dont mean coming out of the earhole its growing all round the edge what the fuck is that about
  7. I knew there was something wrong when McDonalds approached me and asked to sponsor my head, since it already had their 'M' logo on the front.
  8. I realised that I was bald after a back sack and crack wax for charity.
  9. As the old adage goes:

Bald at the front ? - you're a thinker
    Bald at the back ? - you're a lover

Bald front and back ? - you think you're a lover !!

10. I`ll have you know I resemble that remark :wink:
  11. Jen am 22 an My hair lines receding am gna be threaderz if it gets worse coz av got big fuckin ears so a cant shave me head i have heard of implants though!!! hmmmm???????
  12. I just tell everyone it's a solar panel for a sex machine.

Never works though.
  13. Gash tat on my arm BIB........Bald is Beautifull