Bah, humbug!

Shakey

War Hero
Christmas? Bah, humbug!

Grips my shit it does. Gets right on my tits.

Having to spend loads of time and money buying presents or you're made out to be a miserable rotten bastard if you don't.

Christmas lights up in town centres before November's even finished.

Carol singers extoting money at your door.

Nowt on t' telly apart from Herbie Goes To Fucking Monte Carlo. Again.

Shit to it all. Shit off Christmas. You're nowt but a shitting cunty bollocks.
 

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Shakey said:
Christmas? Bah, humbug!

Grips my shit it does. Gets right on my tits.

Having to spend loads of time and money buying presents or you're made out to be a miserable rotten bastard if you don't.

Christmas lights up in town centres before November's even finished.

Carol singers extoting money at your door.

Nowt on t' telly apart from Herbie Goes To Fucking Monte Carlo. Again.

Shit to it all. Shit off Christmas. You're nowt but a shitting cunty bollocks.
Concur :D
 
I normally feel exactly the same way. Since the bloody ra**eads started kicking off, though, I'm all for Merry sodding Christmas everywhere; and nativity scenes!
 
Passed-over_Loggie said:
I normally feel exactly the same way. Since the bloody ra**eads started kicking off, though, I'm all for Merry sodding Christmas everywhere; and nativity scenes!
perhaps shakey isn't the only one not getting enough - cheer up you miserable bugger !!!!! :lol:
 

slim

War Hero
The only way you know that it is really nearly Christmas is the Easter eggs are in the shops.
 

onions

GCM
I was going away for Crissy but then found out "The Great Escape" was on telly. Can't miss that!!

Keep Striving
 

dondon

MIA
Passed-over_Loggie said:
I normally feel exactly the same way. Since the bloody ra**eads started kicking off, though, I'm all for Merry sodding Christmas everywhere; and nativity scenes!

Yep your right there , 8)
 

The_Caretaker

War Hero
Exactly say what you mean, get it off your chest and fcuk christmas.

Enjoy the new year get pissed get laid and a wonderful hangover, then come back and tell us all about it.
Billy
 

dt018a9667

War Hero
Jimmy_Green said:
Shakey said:
Christmas? Bah, humbug!

Grips my shit it does. Gets right on my tits.

Having to spend loads of time and money buying presents or you're made out to be a miserable rotten bastard if you don't.

Christmas lights up in town centres before November's even finished.

Carol singers extoting money at your door.

Nowt on t' telly apart from Herbie Goes To Fucking Monte Carlo. Again.

Shit to it all. Shit off Christmas. You're nowt but a shitting cunty bollocks.
Concur :D
Same for me and add to it the Americanisation/ commercialisation and bloody Christmas pop songs! Gr.Gr.Gr. please hold on while I explode!

Rant over.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
 

jesse650

War Hero
the only thing I like about xmas now is buying inappropriate prezzies for my two.......oooops three now, nephews 5,3 and 0.......and winding my sister-in-law up.......guns (play although don't think I haven't considered the real thing!) and anything that makes a noise flashes lights.......

everything else (bar midnight mass which is always special) I concur with shakey
 

Top