Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAE: "Two of the Best: Dauntless and Astute on Sea Trials"

scabz

Lantern Swinger
Re: BAE: "Two of the Best: Dauntless and Astute on Sea Trial

Great photo in the Telegraph during the week, would've had 2 Typhoon in it too, if it hadn't been to wet/cloudy/early to fly (wooses).

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
I think I've seen such a picture before of a Typhoon and a T45. Must have been photoshopped!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero

What? You are telling me that the largest (Soviet) submarine ever built, NATO Codename TYPHOON was photographed next to a Type 45?

I'd pay good money to see that. :lol:

Even more to see two doing a fly-past! :D :D

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

SONAR-BENDER said:
What? You are telling me that the largest (Soviet) submarine ever built, NATO Codename TYPHOON was photographed next to a Type 45?
I'd pay good money to see that. :lol:

Even more to see two doing a fly-past! :D :D

I knew they were quite capable bits of kit but that's taking the p1ss 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Maritime BAE Systems Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS Dstl Awards £350 million ASTRID contract to BAE Systems CORDA MoD News 0
soleil NWE Mail: "Submariner Memorial Appeal - Competition To Celebrate The RN Launched By BAE In Barrow" Submariners 7
MoD_RSS Dstl and BAE Systems harness SMEs and academia to deliver Defence Analysis Framework MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Type 45 Engine Upgrade Work Could Begin By The End Of The Year, BAE Systems Boss Says" The Fleet 0
soleil BAE: "How To Launch A Ship Without Making A Splash" The Fleet 6
soleil Defence Connect: "De-Risking The Type 26 Vessel, Nigel Stewart, SEA 5000 Managing Director, BAE Systems" International 0
B Bae Systems Current Affairs 20
Simon - Quest Magazine Instructor Opportunities with BAE Systems in Saudi Arabia The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Speech given at BAE Systems by Prime Minister David Cameron MoD News 0
BFRS Configuration Engineer - BAE Systems The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS Skilled Electrician - BAE Systems - Lancashire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
babygravy Big BAE announcement next week Current Affairs 17
M Royal Navy Opportunities at BAE Systems Submarine Solutions The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Telegraph: "The Royal Navy Can Still Be Fighting Fit Despite BAE Job Losses" Current Affairs 28
soleil ThisIsMoney.Co.Uk: "Skills At BAE Systems In Barrow Taking Submarines To A New Level" Submariners 1
soleil North-West Evening Mail: "Barrow Crowds Welcome William And Kate To BAE Shipyard" Submariners 0
BillyNoMates BAE's next "Hunter-Killer" variant commences sea trials. Submariners 3
soleil Guardian: "Vince Cable Doubts Viability Of £150m BAE Shipbuilding Project" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil ITV: "BAE At Barrow Gets £315 Million Boost" Submariners 3
digger84 BAE to review Portsmouth Dockyard closure. Current Affairs 2
soleil Pompey News: "‘Base New Frigates In Portsmouth’ Say BAE Bosses" Bases / Shore Est 6
soleil Telegraph: "BAE Systems: Building The UK’s New Aircraft Carrier" The Fleet 0
trelawney126 BAE & Pompey Dockyard Speculation Current Affairs 5
EarlyChop BAE awarded 40M contract. Current Affairs 2
soleil Pompey News: "Portsmouth’s BAE Systems Handed Massive Ship Building Contract" The Fleet 2
soleil Telegraph: "In Pictures: BAE, Barrow And The Building Of The Astute Class Submarine" Submariners 1
soleil Telegraph: "Astute Submarines Keep Barrow And BAE Systems Busy" Submariners 0
soleil Telegraph: "BAE Wins £59m Contract For Falklands Patrol Ship" The Fleet 7
soleil DefPro: "BAE Systems: £47m RN Support Contract Awarded" The Fleet 0
soleil BAE Bids To Be Fixed Wing Aircraft Service Provider For MFTS The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Mail BAE 'Held A Gun' To Cameron Re Carrier Without Aircraft Current Affairs 2
soleil North-West Evening News: BAE Systems Barrow Sub Repair Work Submariners 2
soleil NWE Mail: BAE Makes £1.1bn In First Six Months Of This Year Submariners 0
K640 BBC: BAE wins £127m contract to design Navy warship Current Affairs 10
O BAE Systems - Sea Trials Manager, Glasgow The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Times: "BAE on course to design new Navy Frigates" The Fleet 7
soleil BBC: "BAE Systems to cut up to 230 jobs at Barrow" Submariners 2
soleil "BAE Systems Barrow Submarine Fire Probe Continues" Submariners 5
NotmeChief BAE and Bribery Current Affairs 37
soleil NW Evening Mail: "Red letter day for BAE Systems Barrow" Submariners 1
BillyNoMates BAE Virtual Boat (HMS ONYX) Submariners 22
N Massive Overspend at BAE on Astutes and other contracts. Current Affairs 17
K Change at the top - BAE Systems Current Affairs 2
Maxi_77 Perhaps it wasn't a BAe bung after all Current Affairs 16
N BAE Bribes Scandal Current Affairs 17
PartTimePongo BAE lands submarine export order Current Affairs 6
P Royal Brunei BAe Corvettes The Fleet 39