Badly Timed Wood

Clown_Puncher said:
rosinacarley said:
Clown_Puncher said:
And also why the thought of instructional duties fills me with no small amount of dread. I'm going to get busted to fcuk.

And, if I may be so bold, will be no more than you deserve sweetie.

It's a good job that I'm not then isn't it?

And what's wrong? Jealous of the young nubile girls?

All that pressure to stay slim and give blow jobs to complete strangers? Not so much thanks.

R077

MIA
Used to work in a well-known clothes shop part-time to fund studies.

You know that way you can get really warm and half-tired in the morning and you can easily get a rager at the slightest look of a fit co-worker?

Got one for about an hour, working in Kidswear.. :oops:

Fcuks sake, in the office across from me there is a young RAF Flying Officer leaning over a desk facing away from me, rubbing her calf with her foot.

All this talk of trainees and secretaries and that visual treat is close to tipping me over the edge. I might have to phone my duty slapper who works in stores for a bit of lunchtime counterpane olympics.

rosinacarley said:
Clown_Puncher said:
rosinacarley said:
Clown_Puncher said:
And also why the thought of instructional duties fills me with no small amount of dread. I'm going to get busted to fcuk.

And, if I may be so bold, will be no more than you deserve sweetie.

It's a good job that I'm not then isn't it?

And what's wrong? Jealous of the young nubile girls?

All that pressure to stay slim and give blow jobs to complete strangers? Not so much thanks.

There's no pressure to stay slim, you just don't eat pies, easy.

So you're saying that now there is no pressure to give blow jobs to complete strangers? You just do it?

JonnoJonno

Banned
rosinacarley said:

You wouldn't need to remain slim if you could figure out a way to replicate the hum and thump of a train journey with your mouth. I could even be pursuaded to put my cock in your toothless grid.

*anyone else a particularly lovely experience of a blowjob and the girl makes a humming noise at the same time? If she puts her teeth around your chap the vibrations go right through you. Dammit I've got wood again.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I like the old style ovies, you know the ones with holes where the pockets should be, they are perfect for mincing around in while nursing a lazy hangover lob on. If you wear no underpants with them it is even better and you can basically walk around all day playing with your cock.

For added enjoyment I find going upto wrens and saying ''you'll never guess what I found in my pocket'' and then pulling the old chap out through the hole gets a smile everytime. It also presents a good opportunity for playing 'cock or ball,' a fantastic game which can be used to decide who gets the wets in.

Oh good, insults from CP and JJ!

I am so sure that actually they are quite normal if you met them in real life, and are just playing up for the cameras. I am fairly certain that their mothers would be quite ashamed of them if they knew what they were saying about females.

rosinacarley said:
Oh good, insults from CP and JJ!

I am so sure that actually they are quite normal if you met them in real life, and are just playing up for the cameras. I am fairly certain that their mothers would be quite ashamed of them if they knew what they were saying about females.

You can ask AlfaCharlie or Wafu_Warrior if you like, they know me. I'm actually fairly ereserved on here.