Badarse Buffers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jock Stew**t on YORK if he called you a wanker or tosser you were his mate regularly told the Jimmy to fcuk off during a RAS for getting in the way. The lads fcuking worshipped him, the grunters were terrified except the skipper who used to say there there Jock my man calm down and jock would fcuk off grumbling to his cabin for half a crate of cider. Big fcuk off manky ginger grey set but a heart of gold. Lots of rumours about his sexuality but hard as fcuk either way. When he left in the 90s admirals captains the whole fecking monty went to his leaving bash.

2. Jan St***d and Ron M***y, both equally nails.

Good blokes once you got to know them though.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nobby C*****/Vic V****, both ex-HMS Brizzle - both beer monsters.

Sandy J******, ex-T42s - "Buffer Two Zero", doing Both Watches in DPMs and machete in his rigging set...

:thumbright:

4. Good lad was Jock.

He was gay mate. He took his partner to one of the Seaman Spec' bashes a few years ago.

Sadly, he crossed the bar about 2 years ago.

5. Jan S MBE, good bloke, served with him twice, the last time was at Raleigh RAS rig. I heard he was working at FOST and is now a WO, but can neither confirm nor deny this. He used to pick up and hold a bell housing whilst someone put the bolt in all by himself.

6. :twisted: Bob Garnham. :evil:

7. Q**** X**** was a J********.

He d** and z**** me 7*5 times.

The **g*.

Right chap he was I'll have you know.

8. That's him mate, last time I seen him he was just getting his local acting PO's up. And yeah, strong as fcuk. Fingers like spikes.