Bad taste, or just a bit of fun ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, Sep 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do hope they do dance on her grave.
    We'll bury her in the Arctic Ocean.

2. I think San Carlos sound would be more appropriate.

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

It does mean the leftie fcukers cant moan when people like me wear a T-shirt celebrating the death of Tony Blair.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Bad taste (the t shirts) but i shall still raise a glass and dance n frolick when the day arrives

5. Maybe at the tory conference we'll see 'Scargill is dead' T-shirts.....................oh, hang on a minute.............
    Scargill died in '85 when the miners climbed down off their barricades....and went back to work, reluctantly,.. allegedly.

......no one would believe I'm the son of a Yorkshire miner.

6. You're a chav then son of a Yorkshire minor,....oh fuck miner, gotta get me down to spec-save,.....fuckin eyes, my ears ache as well bastard wrecker pounding them all day then that twat sonar the bender starts fuckin Blobby shouting at me i need a fuckin good drink cant stand these bastards much longer emigrate that's it no inter-web outback sounds good time to waltz my Matilda again...pommy bastards... I'm fuckin well out of it fucking ah lets get a drink....

7. They look splendid to me and I would happily wear one but can't be arsed, and anyhow I already have one that says something along the lines of 'I have wanted Thatcher to have a state funeral for years'. A truly evil creature.

wet_blobby, I would think no real 'leftie fcuker' would bat an eyelid if you wore similar on the demise of Blair - he's hardly the epitome of the working class struggle is he?

Not that I'm 'left' as I keep on saying. Free thinker me.

8. You're fucked anyway they don't do a fuckin XL.
    I tried.