Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news

Bad news. A Mr J Ali has hacked my e bay account and removed a fair sum of money.
Spent hours on e bay yesterday they said they would stop it going out, today they failed. Got to try and get it back through the building society Monday. Don`t hold out much hope. When I phoned the society they told me e bay had to sort it. Load of xxxxxxx *********.

He`d ordered and got something from Apple costing £445.48. It all started when I got an e mail from e bay thanking me for changing my profile, which I hadn`t.

I have been in touch with the trader.
Modify message

This is the fraudster, you have my permission to kick the shit out of him.

mr j ali capital shop ecp:plan wfw 88 dean street london w1d 3st united kingdom
Modify message

Waspie

War Hero
HTP, I had my PayPal account hacked many years ago. My credit card company took up case and after several chats with the Met Fraud Department they were on the case. New credit card that week.
After about six months I received an email saying Interpol had successfully prosecuted my hacker and the nice Polish gentleman received a six year prison sentence. (The idiot had used an email addy that was traced back to him!!).
The fraud was started by a Zavi employee cloning an internet order I had made. The same details were then used on a small item, under a quid. When that wasn't queried they then emptied my account by buying loads of iPhones and Samsung mobiles!!!!

Chris P

Lantern Swinger
An old sort touched my bum in ASDA today, dirty bint.
Can I put a complaint in??
In the 'old' days they would've only felt your blue jean collar for good luck..maybe she thought you were a good sort!!

Seriously though hig - hope they catch the twat, thieving fcuker:mad::mad:

huwshpis

War Hero
HTP, I have my suspicions about that address you mentioned. I’ll try and check it out asap (probably Wednesday) as I’m in Central London quite often.

Thank you.
The good news is the money was placed back in my account today so all is well; The bank is investigating tho` not certain if they will involve the Police, hope they do.

The address was where the items were posted to as far as I know, but with fraudsters who`s to say.

SheffGruff

Badgeman
Thank you.
The good news is the money was placed back in my account today so all is well; The bank is investigating tho` not certain if they will involve the Police, hope they do.

The address was where the items were posted to as far as I know, but with fraudsters who`s to say.

Will it be the newsagent or the first floor flat that's getting delivery through the back door?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910-192005.png
    Screenshot_20200910-192005.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Thank you. I have no idea. I live up in Lossiemouth near Inverness. The only address was the one given. But the name was a Mr J Ali. so Indian or Pakistan at a guess. Looks to me like it was the shop.

And thank you Sol.

Last edited:

soleil

War Hero
The street you are talking about is just south of Oxford Street, not far from Tottenham Court Road station.

It's in Soho, where the population can be quite transient.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Good news bad news. Diamond Lil's 45
Bondy93 Bad News! (Medically unfit for Aircrewman) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
fishhead Bad news for Brazilian Electricians Current Affairs 34
The_Caretaker Bad News Miscellaneous 0
AledJ Eyesight- bad news turned into good news! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
Maxi_77 It's Not All Bad News Current Affairs 1
Gazza82 Bad News Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
F A bad news week The Quarterdeck 15
Shakey Bad news in the News Current Affairs 1
Stirlin Bad Religion. Current Affairs 3
O How bad is the Aircrew Pilot/Observer Qualification pipeline? Joining the Royal Navy 8
R Officer entry, bad A levels but have a foundation degree Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
MoD_RSS Raising expectations of children and parents, high standards for teachers and tackling bad behaviour: how schools in ‘left behind’ areas can improve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Schools backed to tackle bad behaviour MoD News 0
S Is my eyesight too bad for the navy? Health & Fitness 3
Waspie SB-1, Bad Guys-0 The Corps 4
J Loans for bad credit UK | low credit score | FleetQuid Finance & Pensions 1
Y BBC Luvvy Bad Losers Brexit disclaimers The Gash Barge 43
WelshJaffaCake Apprenticeships: The Good,The Bad and The Ugly Current Affairs 13
Walter_white HMS RALEIGH 27th Nov Good or bad date? Joining the Royal Navy 39
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Gash Barge 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Competitions 0
stan_the_man Good days bad days Diamond Lil's 0
M How bad is the PRNC??? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Waspie Bad - Bad Communists Current Affairs 5
frogman007 Bad first day at the office!! The Gash Barge 0
stan_the_man days days fcucking bad days Health & Fitness 28
B Bad day Submariners 0
witsend Romania & Bulgaria (Not that bad?) Diamond Lil's 6
Vrumm Submarines, The Good and Bad Submariners 48
SONAR-BENDER Request for Good and Bad COs Site Issues 7
Waspie I've done a bad thing. Diamond Lil's 0
F Bad taste, or just a bit of fun ? Diamond Lil's 8
SONAR-BENDER Bad luck MLP! Diamond Lil's 13
M Is it really that bad? Current Affairs 30
soleil Guardian: "HMS Albion: 'I Don't Think We Do That Bad A Job' – Video" The Fleet 0
Stirling RAF fly in bad weather ?. The Fleet Air Arm 2
A Weapons Engineering Officer- Surely it's not that bad? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
NZ_Bootneck You think SDSR was bad. Current Affairs 3
The_Caretaker Bad day for Gran Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Good the Bad & the Ugly Miscellaneous 0
B Really bad headaches after exercise, any ideas? Health & Fitness 15
G Companies & shops. The good the bad and the pikey. The Quarterdeck 24
SONAR-BENDER E-books. Good or bad? Bloody Computers 31
soleil The Register: "Trident Delay: Cunning Plan Or Bad Idea?" Submariners 1
NotmeChief Beautiful women can be bad for your health, scientist The Quarterdeck 6
wet_blobby You think RR's bad, try Arrse. Diamond Lil's 50
C If you thought the first series of Warship was bad.... The Fleet 6