Bad luck MLP!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Jan 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Monti, it falls upon me to inform you, since none of the other barstewards on here seem to care, that extreme bad luck is about to befall you.

No, not because today is Friday 13th. It is worse than that.

You see, 'Golly' is still wearing his 'Holiday Season', no dammit, Christmas hat. This, according to Section 14, Para 3, Chapter 46, Line 42 from the Festive BR, quite clearly states:

'All Christmas/Festive decorations, trees, shiny baubles and Santa hats are to be dismantled, removed and stowed in a locked container on completion of Twelfth Night or January 6th. Failure to comply with these instructions will result in a minimum of 12 months bad luck. Etc, etc'

Therefore, you are now well adrift and we don't want to see any bad luck coming your way. Again. Insh Allah

2. I know, I couldn't be arsed to change it. Incidentally, you might be right. The same thing happened to my Kim Jong Il Avatar as Clown Puncher. I was then banned for outing a walting homosexual Scottish hairdresser.

3. I know and remember - it was/is a classic, as I was lucky enough to catch it live!!

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

How i yearn for a return to those happy, happy days.

5. Halcyon days my friend.

6. Was that the 'private pongo and proud' days or am I mixing walts?

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Aye, James Dinnen. Sadly the threads went to internet heaven.

Edit, this is probably why we should have a wiki to explain the above.

James Dinnen aka 'Privatepongoandproud' rocked up on RR and generally looked down his nose at the RN and called us all sorts of names such as gay etc etc. After a tip off the RR wolfhounds smelt blood and very quickly identified James as a Glasgow hairdresser. Much hilarity ensued, but unfortunately the wolfpack then set about other targets, ie, DS Dinnen. James then deleted his posts and grovelled like a Thai whore asking for more money. His account was then deleted and the threads went to heaven. One former member actually thought he knew were he was working at the time.

The last time I looked he was calling himself James Dinn on faceache.

Double edit, And Monty is still trying to get into his sisters knickers.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I didn't know that Monty had a sister.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh yes. He thought he could come on here pretending to be one of HM's finest armoured chaps and get away with it. How we all laughed.

10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You know what these Cumbrians are like, keeping it in the family.

11. Don't worry about the good old days as Manchewer has appeared on the scene, the game is afoot.

12. This is a ploy by the United Federation of Moderators to ensnare Monty into another coffee no bisquits scenario.

13. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You say that like it is a bad thing! :)

14. As level headed conservative minded person the idea sucks.
    As a bigoted golliwog hating lynch mob participator I say give him the whip, keelhaul him then beat the shit out of him with a feather duster to prove that I have a soft side.
    Apart from that I wish him no harm.:-D