Bad Day

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jambosun, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anybody else having a momumentally crap day or is it just me? :pissedoff:
  2. Don't eat so much tonight. :thumright:
  3. :salut: Wise words shipmate. By the time I get home tonight it'll be a mild cup of ovaltine and straight to bed. I just love living the high life!!
  4. You're that lucky, it's probably just you!
  5. can't say mine's been a complete joy
  6. If it helps I pranged my car this morning.
  7. Hope the prang wasn't a bad one, and trust you didn't get damaged in the process.

8. Look at it this way, you'll probably get mates rates from a proper lawyer if you get taken to court.
  9. Thanks for the kind words. I regret I misjudged the turning circle on my car and drove into a parked car!

In mitigation my mind was on the fact that even at my advanced age and qualifications, some clients can still scare the bejesus out of you!
  10. Well that certainly puts mine in perspective Rosie and hope all is ok. Mine was just a combination of crap coming from every flank and demands from boss for a meeting at 1800. So much for rebalancing lives then! Still, its nearly over. Maybe a small nip added to the ovaltine will make it all better! :w00t:
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

My days not been to bad, it's my "weekend" at the moment so apart from everyone expecting me to work in my time off it's not been to bad.

Rosey, if it helps I hit a parked car the other day, it was a very nice porsche (however you spell it) some rich arrogant tool had parked it on double yellows at a T junction, up rocks Blobbs in a 60 foot artic and needs to turn right. Needless to say there's a bit of swing on the trailer, anyways, that [email protected] wont park there again and as it was 3.30am I thought I'd keep on trucking and let the car alarm wake the owner up. Didn't scratch the trailer. :dwarf:
  12. It's probably an urban legend but this story about having a bad day always cheers me up.
  13. It is and has been doing the rounds in the offshore diving fraternity for years. Good Yarn though. day just got worse. It's a long weekend here in Saudi, all the locals have Foxtrot Oscared till Sunday and a major hydrocarbon carrying trunkline has just ruptured in the Safaniya field.....FFS!!!!

14. Nice one WB, that helped make my day. :w00t:

PS Flight from the scene! Don't let Nutty or Sgt PB know.
  15. Someone hit my Porsche parked outside my house the other morning and didnt stop.
    Started the day off right.
  16. Sorry about that........... I was in a hurry.... Had to get my Burger Van in for its MOT....... Bastard failed due to front wing hanging off :violent1:

Still it got through with the help of Harry maskers and some of my Industrial strength Mustard.

Hows your motor?
  17. It's the opposite of a bad day, it's a very good day, got my first date since my dear late wife passed away 2 years ago. Let's hope the night is long and fruitful! ^_^;
  18. So you'll be shaking a wicked hoof in the Ballroom later on.
  19. Go for it and enjoy. I hope you have a fantasic time.

Respect Mate Slowly slowly catchie monkey.
  20. Thanks guys, I trust you don't want a running report on what goes on?