Bad day for a Robber

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nutty, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Armed Robbery at bank, suspect legs it, crashes get away car into bus. Gets home by public transport to find his boy friend dead of suicide. Calls Police who match his description and he gets arrested.

ONLY IN AMERICA

Busted

Nutty

2. Septics again, this time its Plod not being to bright. This was put on RR 2 or 3 years ago so, not by me I hasten to add. It is well worth putting up again PMSL first time round so kept it in store.

Silly Sepitic Plod

Nutty

3. Probably an urban myth but I was spun a dit once of a British copper called to a domestic who had to use the taser. He missed the bloke and fried the family cat. Dunno if it was true but a good dit :)

4. Why am I never around when things like that happen? That would liven up a dull shift. 8O

5. Nutty that last one's brilliant!! I know it's a few years since I finished my greenie training but I'm fairly certain that I got told engines work because of a fuel source and something to ignite the fuel.... namely a spark!! WTF were those guys thinking of? You can almost see the thought bubble

"he's throwing petrol at us how can we take him out?Hang on we can't use guns, we'd look bad......ummm.......hold on we'll electrocute the bugger that'll stop him..."

Bloody brilliant!

PMSL