Back to the stone age.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by 2badge_mango, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have just heard a snippet on PM on Radio 4 concerning an ongoing court case, and I quote, "police raided his house and found two nuclear protection suits and a bow and arrow".

Does this man know something we don't know?
    The mind boggles!!

2. So what is the dangerous item? one of them is deffinately warlike but which one?
  3. no , not a bow and arrow !!! :shock: :shock:
  4. Is it still legal to shoot a scotsman with a bow and arrow in york. If so maybe he was anticipating a scoth invasion!
  5. If those are sufficient grounds for arrest I await a knock on my door. Does no one do archery in this country anymore? :shock: (I must admit I last did it in the US).
  6. Was a member of Cheshire Archers hoping to get back into it other here in Dublin. Not into those silly compound bows with the spirit levels and telescopic sights. Give me the real longbow you must be as one with your bow. Remember a pgm on tv where Brian Blessed has this thing about being a longbow man. Those longbows many years ago where unbelievable strength of an ox to pull that drawstring.

Probably the reason why the compound bow came into being so many are ponces these days.