Back spacker nugget gets big payout for interview.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by lukep, Jul 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Makes a change from bloody Bear Grylls.

2. Thats it then, anyone wanna go "walkabout"......Goodonya 8O :D

3. Fecking hell!!!

I thought it was me for a moment!!

Most days I get lost and nobody interviews me. Life is so cruel at times is it not :(

4. I don't always get lost but lots tell me to. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 8O :?

5. I knew this was going to happen! I cynically thought to myself when it first appeared "the feckless twit is going to get famous for it now I'll warrant, and lolly too". Envious? Not a bit :dead:

6. Shoot him in the leg next time, see if he manages two days :twisted:

7. He has GPS that directs him to the nearest 5* hotel of an evening so no fear of that happening!! :D

8. Remember the dipstick who went looking for his dog that went missing of the Abel Tasman Track the dog trotted to the nearset food location.

NZ rescue services sent there one and only Huey to look for the knob who was found a week later. He survived on dog biscuits!!

What did this[rich] prat eat not read the story but would be interested to know?

9. Is it any wonder why the Ozzy's think we're a prize bunch of cnuts when you've got thousands of our young and naive imbeciles flocking to their shores every year getting lost in the bush and honest hard working farm types have to go and save their sorry arses??

IF fukc head was really sorry he should have donated his money to an Austrailian charity seeing as the tax payers probably forked out a fortune during his search and rescue operation.

When will these fukcing little cnuts learn? It's an all too common story coming out of Austrailia usually with tragic outcomes.

Nugget reminds me of Faye Tunney, Ashamed of fukc all, making a fortune through being a Royal pain in the arse.