Back in the fleet

tommo said:
Finally, I've completed refreshers and now back in the fleet. Got a months leave to take then join my ship :D
A months leave? That's longer than the foreign deployment innit :D

Hurry back for fuck sake, I want to be able to sleep safely in my pit at night. :wink:

yeah GUZZ rating now.

I'm taking outstanding leave as well as summer leave hence the month. I worked Easter and the bank holidays.

Fleet AB

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
tommo said:
yeah GUZZ rating now.

I'm taking outstanding leave as well as summer leave hence the month. I worked Easter and the bank holidays.

Fleet AB
Feck me. I knew that there had been cut backs, but only one AB for the whole fleet

janner said:
tommo said:
yeah GUZZ rating now.

Fleet AB
Feck me. I knew that there had been cut backs, but only one AB for the whole fleet
Feck me too, (Well not really) I worked Easter, Christmas and feckin' pancake day but I didn't get any extra leave. Mind you the missus gave me some proper lemon for me pancakes. Wish I was wardroom then I could call them crepe suzette. Welcome back to the fleet, Tommo. You know it makes sense. 8)

Seadog

War Hero
Rumrat wrote
A months leave? That's longer than the foreign deployment innit
Now that was funny - for an old fart.

Back in the Fleet? With a title like that I thought the thread was going to be about the regeneration of HMS ENDURANCE.

What regeneration of HMS ENDURANCE?