Baby Cack

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Aug 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Voted the best joke at the Fringe Festival by Nick Helm, his dad 'wrote' the joke.....

"I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

As funny as Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate (street in York).

2. Or even Bad Bargain Lane (another street in York)

3. Thought the funniest thing about the Fringe was holding it in Edinburgh...dour Scots etc:-D

4. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Best thing I saw at the Fringe was "The Iraq Pack", starring Frank Sanazi, Saddami Davis Jr, Osama Bing Crosby, Dean Stalin and co. We were treated to excellent renditions of songs such as "Strangers On My Flight", "Mein Way On A Steinway", and "The Man From Al-Qaida" amongst others.

Some found it too offensive and walked out, I, however, thought it was brilliant. No swearing, no blue humour (if it can be termed humour)... Just un-PC, quite witty, unashamedly in bad taste and very very funny. Nothing escaped ridicule, which made it oddly well-balanced.

Gotta love The Fringe, though that "joke", and I use the term loosely, is a howler. Perhaps you had to be there...

5. My computer asked me to type a password so I typed P-E-N-I-S

The computer said 'your password is too short'

• Like Like x 1

6. Some of the others are amusing in parts.

7. From a friends Facebook page:

OMG !!!!! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi !, how are you ?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to ?". I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here !". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions"

SF

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The best thing i ever saw at the fringe was a hippy type gentleman getting a smack off a rozzer. I cheered and threw money, but it wasn't a show.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joined Mugbook a couple of years ago to view summat that one of our regulars had posted and left it at that, e-mail about every 3 months blah blah blah so logged back on today. I now have a load of new 'friends', picked 5 at random and told them to HSWT and hope the rest get the message, not enough hrs in the day to follow TWO sites. .:sleepy2: