Baby Bouncing in India

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Apr 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At first glance i thought the sprogs were being caught in a pusser's counterpane, but it seems not; no anchor.
  2. It would appear that character building starts at an early age in Southern India.
  3. It's obviously the Michael Jackson school of childcare.
  4. I thought baby tossing was illegal, you can get put on some sort of register for that.
  5. Neanderthals
  6. And this is the country that we send £millions in 'aid' to !!!!!! :angry4:
  7. We probably paid for the blanket that catches these poor babies.

As a father I am so :angry5: at the stupid fcukwits that promote\do\believe that this is 'normal'. Yeah I know, I know, 'define "normal" ' - well it aint this.
  8. I thought they were chucking them straight into the sweat shop 'cos they were late............
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Honestly. Look what happens when we pull out of the fucking pace. They start throwing their infants off balconies as if they were lemmings. This wouldn't have happened if we didn't give them their independence. In fact, look at all these other countries we did the same to. They've all gone down the shitter. Fucking savages. You dig them a latrine and they shit in the bushes. We should bomb them back into their mud huts.
  10. We should invite them up to the UK with our open border policies. Perhaps if we were to house, clothe, feed, pay and educate them then this practice may well come to a halt.

I don't mind having to pay extra taxes and seeing local people being unable to find a place to live if we can help these people.
    • Like Like x 1