B.P

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by werqpr, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I had my blood pressure taken today at the local chemist and it was 155/78 which I know is high, I failed my first medical because of hi BP and now when I have it taken I feel nervous!! the question is, if I was to go to Raliegh and had a BP reading like this would they turff me out??

Thanks

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I doubt it, He's even forgotten that he posted the same message on another thread :roll:

4. Yeah thanks ninja, I just had a read through. although the lad involved did have a BP of 201/101 or some thing like that, mine wasnt that high, I pretty sure it's just when I have it done that its up because I can feel myself getting nervous, I think I'm gonna go and have a 24hr reading done and take it from there.

What I wanted to know was is there a zero tolorance policy at Raleigh, ie: if your BP is higher than 120/80 your back on the train??

Thanks

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You'll probably be put 'back on the train' for asking so many fecking stupid questions... :oops: :roll:

6. FFS werqpr. You will give yourself a heart attack worrying about all of this.

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hate it when someone pinches my intended witticisms. :(