B.P

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Hi all, I had my blood pressure taken today at the local chemist and it was 155/78 which I know is high, I failed my first medical because of hi BP and now when I have it taken I feel nervous!! the question is, if I was to go to Raliegh and had a BP reading like this would they turff me out??

Thanks

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
Have a read through the High Blood Pressure thread in the Health & Fitness section.
Yeah thanks ninja, I just had a read through. although the lad involved did have a BP of 201/101 or some thing like that, mine wasnt that high, I pretty sure it's just when I have it done that its up because I can feel myself getting nervous, I think I'm gonna go and have a 24hr reading done and take it from there.

What I wanted to know was is there a zero tolorance policy at Raleigh, ie: if your BP is higher than 120/80 your back on the train??

Thanks

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
werqpr said:
...What I wanted to know was is there a zero tolorance policy at Raleigh, ie: if your BP is higher than 120/80 your back on the train...
You'll probably be put 'back on the train' for asking so many fecking stupid questions... :oops: :roll:

Latest Threads