AWOL, AOD or AUSTRAL?

#1
Our fabled Rumrat has been missing since 28 Feb.......

Since then:

It has rained, (as my old grannie used to say')
Zoid has joined up
CTPs have been binned
Broon almost apologised over Defence Expenditure porkies
MLP has been camping it up

And now 2DD is getting cold feet about cycling to the Pamplona Corned Dog Factory.

Last seen here:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=435104.html#435104

Where is the BRUMRAT when needed? Any sightings/PMs? At ROMFT? Reward?



Concerned Communist of Canterbury.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3
2_deck_dash said:
Not seen.

I'm sure there is a valid explanation. He's probably on a beach in Australia laughing at us lot stuck in this hell hole.
Or he's still in A&E getting bits of a glass jar pulled out of his ricker.
 
#7
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Not seen.

I'm sure there is a valid explanation. He's probably on a beach in Australia laughing at us lot stuck in this hell hole.
Or he's still in A&E getting bits of a glass jar pulled out of his ricker.
That was him?

Then who is this? I know the top one is Ja5on:

www.meatspin.com
May I ask how you know that's Ja5son???
I had it confirmed by his mum.
 
#8
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Calling Ballistic.

You posted this:

<<RR, have you seen the PM I sent? >>

Did you get any response, because he has not been seen since - What have you done to him - 'fess up!
No I didn't get a response. I was wondering about that.

I'm sure I didn't say anything to cause him to disappear :dontknow:
 
#9
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Not seen.

I'm sure there is a valid explanation. He's probably on a beach in Australia laughing at us lot stuck in this hell hole.
Or he's still in A&E getting bits of a glass jar pulled out of his ricker.
That was him?

Then who is this? I know the top one is Ja5on:

www.meatspin.com
May I ask how you know that's Ja5son???
It's that terrible bikini string tan line, that gives it away! 8O

Very hypnotic indeed
 
#10
Jenny_Dabber said:
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Not seen.

I'm sure there is a valid explanation. He's probably on a beach in Australia laughing at us lot stuck in this hell hole.
Or he's still in A&E getting bits of a glass jar pulled out of his ricker.
That was him?

Then who is this? I know the top one is Ja5on:

www.meatspin.com
May I ask how you know that's Ja5son???
It's that terrible bikini string tan line, that gives it away! 8O

Very hypnotic indeed
You're Ja5on's mum?? 8O 8O 8O
 
#11
WreckerL said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Not seen.

I'm sure there is a valid explanation. He's probably on a beach in Australia laughing at us lot stuck in this hell hole.
Or he's still in A&E getting bits of a glass jar pulled out of his ricker.
That was him?

Then who is this? I know the top one is Ja5on:

www.meatspin.com
May I ask how you know that's Ja5son???
It's that terrible bikini string tan line, that gives it away! 8O

Very hypnotic indeed
You're Ja5on's mum?? 8O 8O 8O
NAh, if I was, chances are I would have drowned him at birth :twisted:
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#12
The rats probably sailing the seven seas on Norwaychris's yacht "Rumration", drinking beer & shagging hoes just like the good ole days.
 
#13
Stand down and recall all Search Parties. Return all gear to the Buffer's Store.

General M&M for all involved - Dunno where he went but he's back at RR now.

Perhaps immigration at Sydney refused him entry 'cos he's the wrong sort of black?

....or just the wrong sort.
 
#14
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Stand down and recall all Search Parties. Return all gear to the Buffer's Store.

General M&M for all involved - Dunno where he went but he's back at RR now.

Perhaps immigration at Sydney refused him entry 'cos he's the wrong sort of black?

....or just the wrong sort.
Not the first time he has ferked off on leave and never told anyone. :coffee2:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband Current Affairs 20
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 9
B The Corps 21

Similar threads