AWFP or Logisitcs!?

Hey, i'm really stuck in choosing a branch. Can people please give me the positives and negatives of both UWFP and Logs?

thankssssssss :D

why not wait for branch input at your unit.

broadly if you wish to learn small arms, stand about on deck out in the gulf, 1 year in three, make leading hand in say 7 years, petty officer in 20, chief in 25. then sea(res)- thats this months name for it, is your banyan.

loggies deploy over the globe, including afghan, doing everything required to move goods and people about.
same promotion scale though I would say.

if I had my time again I would say go loggie for sure.

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
Username said:
Thanks 'WatchOnStopOn'.

Merlin - You ever have anything creative to ad to things?
Merlin has in fact answered your Q (with some humour)

Try researching USS Cole!

edited: Pipped at the post by Merlin himself :D

No, that looks like a one-off thing, and sea monsters?

I'm sure if i asked someone at the AFCO they wouldn't say "sea monsters and suicide bomber jet skis etc"

....mong

Username said:
No, that looks like a one-off thing, and sea monsters?

I'm sure if i asked someone at the AFCO they wouldn't say "sea monsters and suicide bomber jet skis etc"

....mong
F*ck off to the AFCO and stop wasting time here then! I don't whether you noticed but this is an unofficial forum hence the semi serious answers. To be blunt I gave you the answer and if you don't have a sense of humour, I think you're in for a big shock if you ever make it through training. Now f*ck off back to being trainee team till leader at McDonalds.