Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by Olive_Jobs, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did you know?
    Avon is one of the worlds leading direct selling companies of beauty and beauty-related products.
    I have self-employed opportunities in this area today!
    Join as an Avon Representative and show Avon’s fabulous brochure to find customers. Plus you have the CHOICE to build your own team as a Sales Leader, with my help and support.
    Interested in selling AVON or would you just like to receive a brochure?
    Independent Sales Leader
    0800 999 2866
    [email protected]
    or visit
    It is allegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earning are eaily achieved.[hr]Click for more information about this job......
  2. Oh dearie me ,has it really come to this ?
  3. Hold on, this could work out. Think of all those lovley Avon lady parties you could have on the new Type 45's! With todays mixed manning (??) ships and all the spare time and Ipods and laptops maybe this is a way for the younger pluggedin generation to actually meet each other.

Also when foriegn, think of the opportunities there, no more need for a cock n arse, just pull up alongside and have a Avon meeting.

The possibilities reallly are endless.
  4. I'd prefer to be an Ann Summers rep, demonstrating clockwork cucumbers on willing ladies :lol:
  5. Will there be MILF's ???
  6. :lol: :lol:
  7. You two do remember what Splits look like right? Even after 10 (sorry Joss I mean 3) Red Hand grenades the buffer still looks better.
  8. Perhaps some alcohoool may help in that respect?
  9. :? :? :?

But - but I though Red Grenades are alcoholic. Don't they do alcoholic cans no more!!!!!

Or did I lose something in the interpretation! :? :roll:
  10. Ding Dong Avon calling!
    'Anyone want to buy a dodgy ex MOD engine then?'
    Or have I got this all wrong?
  11. Knock knock - Who's there ? Avon and yer doorbell's knackerd smelly !!!
  12. Nope, it's my fault. I didn't know what a Red Hand grenade is\was.
    I did a gulf deployment in 87 on 8 cans on cider and three of those were for mess guests. Joys of being a lightweight drinker and a Golly watchkeeper.... <sigh>
  13. My last Avon lady was a fella!

True dit.

14. Thingy ? :)
  15. Glad it was you - I didn't want to think I was going Ga-Ga this early!!! :lol:

Standard war cry in the mess was "GRENADE", closely followed by your next can airborne in the hope you'd miss it. Can would then bounce and explode when you pierced it cascading beer over the assembled throng in the mess square!!!!!

Oh Happy days. :wink:
  16. Do they still do the pirate soap on a rope?
  17. My last fella was an Avon Lady !!