Average waiting time for...

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by _Tim_, Feb 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The interview after sitting the RT and having the eye test: do any of you know?
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

That would be determined by the the person who's had the quickest time and the person who's had the slowest, obviously taking into account factors like leave periods for staff etc.

Tim will be along shortly to help you with your enquiry.............
  3. 39.5 Secs
  4. Something must be wrong with my application then.
  5. wet_blobby

Try sending on-line.....
  6. Or TXT,

I gt my int d8 bk fm AFCO by SMS. Init. Ansh!t.

The Ninja Stoker keeps putting your file to the bottom of the pile, see that'll learn ya!
  7. wet_blobby

I gt my d8 b4 u m8
  8. Oh please don't. Txt spk prpr anoyz me lyk.

I was actually surprised when they text me to remind me about the RT, though...
  9. Only cos you BJ'd the AFCO man.
  10. wet_blobby

4 ur info i 8 hr...... :lol:
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Funnily enough, last week we had a guy pass the Recruiting Test at 11:00 am & return his completed optician report form via Dollond & Aitchison before 12:00 that same day. (He would've been quicker but he couldn't find his way back- wants to be a Navigator, apparently).....and No, I'm not joking.

So far as I'm aware there were no "favours" involved, however he was offered the loan of a ball of wool to find his way back for the interview.
  12. Did U geta Trannie 2?
  13. within a fortnight of doing the eye test and passing I would say Tim, mine wasn't long ago but its not something I took note of, but I'm relatively sure it was within a fortnight. Bit of advice if you're looking to get in asap, go down the doctors get you ear's syringed, I failed initially because a wax build up and have since learned of several others, it's not something you're aware of as can't tell without one of those zoomy lighty things, and using ear bud's won't necessarily ensure you haven't got one, so for 10 minutes in the doctors its definitely worth it.
  14. wet_blobby

u txt shit u dno wot ur tlkin bout ..... i ave pros tlkin 4 me.... 8) :lol:
  15. Alternatively, you could try washing properly.
  16. Urghhhhh! You Crabby Bastward!

Be gone you dirty Heathen! :pukeright:
  17. mine was one week later
  18. i could be wrong but ithink it depends how busy your respective AFCO is i took my eye test results to my AFCO office (Leeds) last monday and got a phone call on wednesday with my interview date
  19. They gave my brother three weeks after his RT. His eye test he's just going to go in and do while I do my RT on Monday.
  20. 8O :evil:
    You sideways walking leperous crab, a virtual yard brush dhobi is your just reward.
    It's because of people like you that Recruits have to be shown how to wash themselves properly.