Average Age At Raleigh

Hi all .
im soon to go to raleigh and was just wondering what the average age is ther?. I am 17 and was just wondering if the lads and girls ther will be around my age? thanks.

DanTheMan27 said:
Hi all .
im soon to go to raleigh and was just wondering what the average age is ther?. I am 17 and was just wondering if the lads and girls ther will be around my age? thanks.
The average age per entry is currently 20 years old.

Drakey said:
DanTheMan27 said:
Hi all .
The average age per entry is currently 20 years old.
:wink: Out of interest average age in the Andrew???? at present

DanTheMan27 said:
Hi all .
as far as im aware i thought lads nd lases were seperated 8O

cban said:
DanTheMan27 said:
Hi all .
as far as im aware i thought lads nd lases were seperated 8O
Where do you get your ideas from? I think you're posting in the wrong forum. Try 'suffragettes.org' or something. :roll:

DanTheMan27 said:
Some great advice here guys ! :D ... :roll:
You didn't ask for advice. You asked what the average age is at Raleigh. You had the answer. :pottytrain2: What's your next problem you need a solution for? :happy1:

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
And don't worry about the rash...a nice big hairy sailor will rub some cream on it for you...wether you want him to or not 8O