Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
Any ideas how I can reduce a pic to the 8k required for avatars? How come some people can upload mini clips ? What am I :whew: missing ?

I have tried lots of different resources and i can't find anything to reduce it to 8k, I have photoshop pro and the picture just becomes pixelated when i try!

I have also just reliased this is no use to you ha ha however the moving avatars are located on this site just go to your control panel and browse animated gifs

In Photoshop, try File/Save for Web & Devices.
You should get a new window with the image displayed. Go to the right hand side and change the value near the Preset button to JPG medium .

This lowered the file size for my Avatar. I hope it works for you.

brigham600 said:
thingy said:
Lamri's avatar would be even better if it was a bloke wearing a thong.... :razz: or Rosie/Josiecats! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Errrr, NO :rambo:
Errrr, YES!!! :dwarf: Though I do like that piccy of you in your funny hat! :lol:

What don't you like about the thought of the PO Stoker, Rosie and JC all in thongs in the SAME avatar? ;) Six cheecks for the price of two :lol:

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
Thanks for the tips everyone. Watch this space. I've noticed there seems to be a strange predilection for female rear ends. Not that I'm objecting. Now, if I could find one that moves......

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
"Lamri has THE best avatar as well."
agreed, what a f****** peach.
"Lamri's avatar would be even better if it was a bloke wearing a thong.... "
what, like Peter Stringfellow?

wet_blobby

War Hero
tiddlyoggy said:
"Lamri has THE best avatar as well."
agreed, what a f****** peach.
"Lamri's avatar would be even better if it was a bloke wearing a thong.... "
what, like Peter Stringfellow?
Dont be harsh, blokes like stringfellow give ugly sods like me false hope. :bball:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
silverfox Diamond Lil's 11
Good_CO Site Issues 3
Jenny_Dabber Site Issues 23