Author Paul Cardin discusses the Falklands campaign

I met an old bookworm friend today. He clapped me on the back and said, "Bravo, Paul. It's the best thing I've read this year!!"

Which is quite an achievement really because it's August, he'll have worked his way through 100s by now, and he's a very discerning customer.

Another bonus is I'm now well into the money, having sold waaaay more than I needed to cover publication costs. Things are looking good, despite the green eyed monster stalking these pages and the scorn that's pouring forth, lolz...!

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I met an old bookworm friend today. He clapped me on the back and said, "Bravo, Paul. It's the best thing I've read this year!!"

Which is quite an achievement really because it's August, he'll have worked his way through 100s by now, and he's a very discerning customer.

Another bonus is I'm now well into the money, having sold waaaay more than I needed to cover publication costs. Things are looking good, despite the green eyed monster stalking these pages and the scorn that's pouring forth, lolz...!

Good for you. You'll not be needing anyone here to buy it now. That's a relief, we were getting worried you may have been forced to be raking through restaurant bins and such like but we are so pleased you can put that deposit down on the Bentley.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
There used to be a Warrant Officer on here who dripped he didn't get the MSM despite doing his own write up.

Shame he's gone in a way as you could of given him advice on how to blow ones own trumpet. Never mind, he may have bought your book and joined your mahoosive fan club @Falklands Vet.

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
There used to be a Warrant Officer on here who dripped he didn't get the MSM despite doing his own write up.
MSM. that's aiming low.

I did my own write up for my MBE. I even managed to get it signed by my D.O.
Until he realised what he had just signed in a pen run-away moment.

I think he may of lost the paperwork as I am still waiting.

Sumo

War Hero
MSM. that's aiming low.

I did my own write up for my MBE. I even managed to get it signed by my D.O.
Until he realised what he had just signed in a pen run-away moment.

I think he may of lost the paperwork as I am still waiting.
He never lost it, he filed in under Shredder. ;)

Latest Threads