Author Paul Cardin discusses the Falklands campaign

Anybody who strives to show genuine courage and speak truth against the grain is worthy of my admiration.

Far too often, the most noteworthy and dignified brand of courage goes unheralded by governments, dictatorships, corporations, armed forces, secret services, et al. or those with much ugliness to hide. Just look what's waiting in the wings for Assange. An obscene welter of dreamt-up charges for embarrassing the US government. Instead of a gong for superlative journalism, it's gonna be up to 175 years in prison for revealing that US government forces regularly engage in wanton murder on a grand scale. It's all very sick, deluded and spiteful, and done because these terrorist enablers are shamed and losing face.

I've noticed around these parts that there's an unfortunate knowledge gap and much learning to be achieved. I don't mind being the chosen one who can bring that knowledge to you and spread it around liberally. In fact I'd be delighted to do that.

Who's first for a lesson in how this world actually operates in the hazy, uncertain distance, beyond the end of their nose?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Anybody who strives to show genuine courage and speak truth against the grain is worthy of my admiration.

Far too often, the most noteworthy and dignified brand of courage goes unheralded by governments, dictatorships, corporations, armed forces, secret services, et al. or those with much ugliness to hide. Just look what's waiting in the wings for Assange. An obscene welter of dreamt-up charges for embarrassing the US government. Instead of a gong for superlative journalism, it's gonna be up to 175 years in prison for revealing that US government forces regularly engage in wanton murder on a grand scale. It's all very sick, deluded and spiteful, and done because these terrorist enablers are shamed and losing face.

I've noticed around these parts that there's an unfortunate knowledge gap and much learning to be achieved. I don't mind being the chosen one who can bring that knowledge to you and spread it around liberally. In fact I'd be delighted to do that.

Who's first for a lesson in how this world actually operates in the hazy, uncertain distance, beyond the end of their nose?
I don't think it's anyone on here who needs educating, you, however....

slim

War Hero

For some reason you seem to be posting in the wrong place.
This is a site for RN and ex RN who are proud of what the RN and it's men have achieved over the decades.
You however seem to think that you are special and wish to spread your conspiracy theories like a slapper spreads V.D.
In fact most of us would prefer a visit to the clap clinic than listen to your pure unadulterated crap!
So why not feck right orf and find a site which is willing to indulge you and your little world of conspiration?
Nobody on this site is going to read your SELF PUBLISHED rubbish or be influenced by your self satisfying posts!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Serious head on - what is the difference between a so called 'whistleblower' and a full blown traitor?

Assange and that Elmer child who became a female are bot traitors in my book.

You (OP) were a Golly and presumably PVd/DVd - would you expect the full force of the law to descend on you if you passed on stuff you knew back in the day?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Just thought of some questions for Mr Cardin @Falklands Vet , with his conspiracy theories and hero's Icke and Assange. I wonder if they can answer
1) Who shot JFK?
2) Who was on the grassy knoll
3) What is at Area 51
4) What happened at Roswell
5) Did the Apollo landings really happen
6) Did Churchill know Japan was going to attack Pearl but keep quiet so the US would enter the war

I'm sure there are other unanswered conspiracy theories that can be added to the list!

Sumo

War Hero
Just thought of some questions for Mr Cardin @Falklands Vet , with his conspiracy theories and hero's Icke and Assange. I wonder if they can answer
1) Who shot JFK?
2) Who was on the grassy knoll
3) What is at Area 51
4) What happened at Roswell
5) Did the Apollo landings really happen
6) Did Churchill know Japan was going to attack Pearl but keep quiet so the US would enter the war

I'm sure there are other unanswered conspiracy theories that can be added to the list!
Is Elvis still alive, men in black

Latest Threads