Author Paul Cardin discusses the Falklands campaign

I remember Santa being lowered (Antrim I think) much to the delight of all the smiling children.

Until he touched down and took a massive belt - saying some very un-Santa like things!
I remember a Santa who had imbibed heavily in the POs mess, then fast roping down into a field before his adoring crowd of children. Unfortunately the very man made fibers in his suit caught fire slightly due to the friction with the rope. Again much un Santa like language as he beat the flames out, before the horrified kiddies.

As things stand, I don't think anybody squatting low behind an avatar on here will be in a position to reveal their hidden identities. Such an action would demand a level of courage they don't actually possess. Cheers :)

Sumo

War Hero
As things stand, I don't think anybody squatting low behind an avatar on here will be in a position to reveal their hidden identities. Such an action would demand a level of courage they don't actually possess. Cheers :)
Blow me over with a feather duster, some liked there military careers but for what ever reason do not see the need to give over there personal information to someone that comes across as a dick, the same type of dick we would not have conversed with in service.
Were you something special in the RN, a steward or a reggie? it may say in your book but no one has read it so who knows.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
As @Salty-Dog has already linked the site rules I thought I'd link the Govt GDPR information site, since, as an alleged author, you have no research skills and seem quite content to publish and be damned. As you self published your conspiracy tome it would only be you standing before a judge. Being self-published mean no publishing company would be liable, not that any would take you on, as the fines are quite horrendous.

Of course, being a Govt sponsored site your conspiracy theory head will probably explode, and don't PM me again, I'm seriously not interested.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I have no dog in this race. You came on this site to openly promote your book, which it seems is not up to much - from what others say. I haven't even clicked on any of the links. You then got all upset chucking out toys left right and Chelsea because a group of pixels upset you and ran away!

Now you're getting all shouty and upset.... why? Trying the old peer pressure trick? Also, why would anyone want to expose themselves to unwanted contact or abuse from potentially not just you but any other ex or Serving RN/Military personnel with whom they may have had contact over the years.

I can't remember what branch you were in or what rate you were, if indeed you said, but I think you need to man up a wee bit and take this thread as constructive criticism. And move on.

ETA - Don't bother with a PM, I'll not reply.

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
I
I have no dog in this race. You came on this site to openly promote your book, which it seems is not up to much - from what others say. I haven't even clicked on any of the links. You then got all upset chucking out toys left right and Chelsea because a group of pixels upset you and ran away!

Now you're getting all shouty and upset.... why? Trying the old peer pressure trick? Also, why would anyone want to expose themselves to unwanted contact or abuse from potentially not just you but any other ex or Serving RN/Military personnel with whom they may have had contact over the years.

I can't remember what branch you were in or what rate you were, if indeed you said, but I think you need to man up a wee bit and take this thread as constructive criticism. And move on.
had some constructive criticism at scholl it was marked Z++ i aksed what that was and she said the alhpabet only had 26 letters, still know idea what she ment so I walked away.