Author Paul Cardin discusses the Falklands campaign

Sumo

War Hero
Just been given a formal warning and points for asking for members to identify themselves - OP has been told before that this is not acceptable behaviour so enough informal warning was given.
Thanks for that, I have no idea who I am, it's safer that way, and why I wear tin foil on my head.

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I do know a PO AEM ( you know who I mean Danny H) who after briefing a load lifting serial took the earthing pole and placed the weight in his leg pocket whilst we were waiting for the cab to come.
He walked out and hooked the lifting strop.
Shockingly I don't think he ever did that again.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Name please.
You seem to not understand the basics, real names/identities are not posted on the internet.

I suggest you research GDPR as a starter for 10, unless you think that's some sort of state sponsored censorship!

You've been warned about this before, 2 more points awarded.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I do know a PO AEM ( you know who I mean Danny H) who after briefing a load lifting serial took the earthing pole and placed the weight in his leg pocket whilst we were waiting for the cab to come.
He walked out and hooked the lifting strop.
Shockingly I don't think he ever did that again.
I remember Santa being lowered (Antrim I think) much to the delight of all the smiling children.

Until he touched down and took a massive belt - saying some very un-Santa like things!