Australian Navy sex allegations.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Streaky, Jul 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Pool Tables

That will be by the females who haven't had their name in the Ledger and are a bit miffed about it.

2. Re: Pool Tables

Royal Australian Navy Ratings serving on the replenishment ship HMAS Success have been sent home from an Exercise in SE Asia in shame.
    This shocking news is breaking after a betting scheme involving $ values for confirmed bagging off with female ratings aboard was rumbled when the book where records of shags were compiled, called The Ledger, was discovered.
    Extra $ could be earned for shagging lesbians, Ossifers or in unusual places "Not the paint locker again Bruce!!"
    Now of course this sort of unseemly behaviour would never occur in the RN/RM would it? Or in any other blokey environment such as the local rugby club.
    Just make sure the Gronk boards hidden during rounds is my tip. :wink:

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Australia's navy is investigating claims sailors competed with each other to bed female crew, for cash prizes.

More...

Tut, tut.

4. Nothing wrong with inventing new competitions to pass away the time at sea :oops:

5. Re: Pool Tables

Was thinking precisely that.

In the circumstances HMAS Success was perhaps unfortunately named...particularly if plenty of the matelots won a few hands so to speak.

6. Don't they have Uckers?

7. Yes they do but they put an F in front of it

edited to say they have a different meaning for blobbing

8. And the Ozzies in charge are whinging? This should seriously help them with their recruiting efforts.

9. It all seems very sporting to me good on ya Bruce.

10. Re: Pool Tables

HMAS SUCCES clearly has more pool tables than your average RFA.

11. Re: Pool Tables

We kept ours in the gyro room,didnt everybody?

12. Re: Pool Tables

I wonder if it was neccesary for the lads to put their balls in the pockets.

13. Calm down you larakins,........She's Right. 8O :D

14. Blobbing up - so thats fairly straight forward then. Is a mixy blob with a lesbian or what ...?

15. It is good to see that standards are being upheld in the RAN though I am not sure why the pool table should warrant extra points, but then there have always been things about the upside down livers that have mystified me.

16. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Oops, sorry Streaky. didn't see your post mate. Hopefully "someone that can" will merge the thread.