Australian Navy sex allegations.

Re: Pool Tables

But, in a statement to Seven Network, it said that a number of concerns raised by female crew members were "now subject to formal inquiry".
That will be by the females who haven't had their name in the Ledger and are a bit miffed about it.

Royal Australian Navy Ratings serving on the replenishment ship HMAS Success have been sent home from an Exercise in SE Asia in shame.
This shocking news is breaking after a betting scheme involving $ values for confirmed bagging off with female ratings aboard was rumbled when the book where records of shags were compiled, called The Ledger, was discovered.
Extra $ could be earned for shagging lesbians, Ossifers or in unusual places "Not the paint locker again Bruce!!"
Now of course this sort of unseemly behaviour would never occur in the RN/RM would it? Or in any other blokey environment such as the local rugby club.
Just make sure the Gronk boards hidden during rounds is my tip. :wink:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Now of course this sort of unseemly behaviour would never occur in the RN/RM would it? Or in any other blokey environment such as the local rugby club.
Just make sure the Gronk boards hidden during rounds is my tip. :wink:
Was thinking precisely that.

In the circumstances HMAS Success was perhaps unfortunately named...particularly if plenty of the matelots won a few hands so to speak.

Streaky said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8134596.stm

"Sex on a pool table or with a lesbian reportedly scored higher points. "

So that's where the legendary pool table I searched for all those years is.
And there's me thinking it was just a bite.
We kept ours in the gyro room,didnt everybody?

It is good to see that standards are being upheld in the RAN though I am not sure why the pool table should warrant extra points, but then there have always been things about the upside down livers that have mystified me.