aussie m p gets it spot on

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by babystew, Mar 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One thing about blokes from Oz is that they are not reticent in saying what they think! This is of course forwarded as a social comment only.

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say,
    Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."
  2. Brilliant!!!! :lol: :lol:
  3. Then you find the 'raghead terrorist prisoner' - previously described as a suspected terrorist - is guilty of no crime and you've sacrificed everything that makes us different from Islamists for no purpose whatsoever. Applauding stuff like this on UK service boards is basically doing propaganda work for the Taliban.

It seems a fair few of the current generation of Westerners have no more respect for the traditions of our culture - fairness, the rule of law and the principle of innocent until proven guilty than the Islamists they profess to despise.

But still, good to see the ARRSE boys are just as appreciative
  4. Glad I put my coffee down before reading that. PMSL

Pass the tissues!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. Sanctimonious twat
  6. I completely agree. How can we believe in our cause if we lower ourselves to those standards. There should be limits to what we're prepared to do. And it required evidence.
  7. Don't you understand that not being WASP English is enough to mean that the individual is guilty. If one is not white then the principles of civilised behaviour don't need to apply.
  8. Get you're head out of you're arse. As the guy on ARRSE said its a bloody good joke.Pity its not true.
  9. While this is funny as fuck and I would like to think it's true, I doubt it. It would certainly have hit the headlines here if it were.

10. Bollix…

I'd get a kettle too… nice up of tea seems to terrify them, (Biyamin Moohammed says they tortured him by asking if he wanted sugar in his tea), mind you, I wouldn't be offering him tea to drink, I'd be pouring it over his balls to loosen his tongue in between sips.
  11. See Urban Legends (link) for the background to this fiction which bears no relation to the thread's title. The modified version is about as funny as Piers Morgan's infamous 'exposure' of squaddies torturing their prisoners and, when posted with relish on a British forces website, provides equally useful propaganda for extremist nutters.
  12. it seems that this was not true: but this was posted in diamond lil's and if it brought a smile to someone else's face like it did mine, then good. to all the sanctimonous bast**** who thought this was naughty! tough.
    my eldest son is back in afghanistan for the second time. this time with the n.z. army and if connecting electrodes to a ragheads bollocks will keep him safe i think it should be compulsory. of course that is only my opinon.
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I love the OZ sense of humour and I had a laugh even if its BS, nod nod wink wink. IMHO its time to be very tough and stop pussyfooting around Islam in this country. Feck letting Christians nip to the Alps, pack the rucksack and do a circle around a black stone. Its only a matter of time, bet its a secptic who does it first.