Aussie Imigration Policy.

Tell you what would help.
CHAV SWAP
For every immigrant that want's to come here, their country has to agree to take one of our burberry wearing, scrounging, argos gold wearing chav scum in exchange.

slim

War Hero
Lingyai said:
CHAV SWAP
For every immigrant that want's to come here, their country has to agree to take one of our burberry wearing, scrounging, argos gold wearing chav scum in exchange.
Nice one Lingy.
Amazing how many of these benefit collecting scum are driving cars and displaying all the signs of a cash rich lifestyle.
Benefit system is past its sell by date.

Lingyai said:
CHAV SWAP
Then the question is who will we have to accept from Thailand in return for you?

Peter

Maxi_77 said:
Lingyai said:
CHAV SWAP
Then the question is who will we have to accept from Thailand in return for you?

Peter
The ex-PM, he's there already

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Re the sign - Beautiful, just [email protected] BEAUTIFUL. Only the Australians possess the ability to express the obvious in such a simple but effective manner.

As for the Chav exchange - if we inisted on it, it could actually stop the influx of immigrants. After all, what fool country would want them?

SF

brigham600

War Hero
Chav swop. Sounds like a cracking idea to me and we could soon rid the country of these benefit swindling oxygen thiefs.

Lingyai said:
Maxi_77 said:
Lingyai said:
CHAV SWAP

Peter
The ex-PM, he's there already
Probably acceptable if he brings all his ill gotten gains with him.

Peter

Jack77

War Hero
I love it! Where did you find it AndyM? Having recently visited the UK to see my wifes family, I was bloody amazed at the PC bullshit you people have to put up with. I know we are bad in Australia for this shite but the few weeks I spent in Scotland left me gobsmacked, to use a favourite Pommy term.

F169

War Hero
For any of you serving RNers/late RN leavers under 48 do not take the sign at face value!

The RAN is definitely not full and retirement ages can range from 55 to 60 depending on your DOB. if you fancy a second career, dual citizenship etc. write to the NA at the Aussie HC with your background/quals and someone will get in touch. The whole process can take as long as a year but its worth it and there a lot of ex-RN in the RAN. NB you will probably have to start at a lower rate/rank depending how bad they want your skills.

andym

War Hero
Jack77 said:
I love it! Where did you find it AndyM? Having recently visited the UK to see my wifes family, I was bloody amazed at the PC bullshit you people have to put up with. I know we are bad in Australia for this shite but the few weeks I spent in Scotland left me gobsmacked, to use a favourite Pommy term.

It was posted on another RN website and i pinched it and stuck it on here.I think its all down to Dabs for finding it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp AEI - LOST AUSSIE BOAT FOUND AFTER 103 YEARS Submariners 1
MG Maniac Aussie Humour Blue Jokes 0
SARKING Aussie Walting site International 0
T An aussie's view of the UK Current Affairs 24
CheefTiff Aussie Footy team Miscellaneous 0
Guns Randy Roo after Aussie Women Diamond Lil's 9
C Funny Aussie The Internet - Best and Worst 3
The_Jimmy Aussie Rum Rationers muster here Diamond Lil's 23
The_Jimmy Suicide attack on Aussie Army base stopped by Police Current Affairs 1
The_Jimmy An Aussie's Bucks Night Diamond Lil's 8
babystew aussie m p gets it spot on Diamond Lil's 12
The_Jimmy First Aussie in 40 years awarded the VC in 'Stan International 31
L Aussie interview with a Senator..... (Funny Vid) The Internet - Best and Worst 4
scouse Aussie Jimmy gone AWOL The Gash Barge 19
J An Aussie A Kiwi a Kipper The Corps 3
J aussie soldier wants to join RM COMMANDOS International 2
B Aussie combat troops begin Iraq pullout. Current Affairs 21
R Aussie Occupational Health Study Report on 'O' Boats Submariners 2
2 Aussie humour. The Quarterdeck 6
geoffg Aussie Blondes Diamond Lil's 0
S Japanese whalers capture Brit and Aussie... Current Affairs 31
2 Life in the Aussie Army. Diamond Lil's 3
B Aussie soldiers using faulty weapons Diamond Lil's 34
D Joining Aussie Army after 22 yrs in RM - Info Reqd The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 3
R Aussie Walter Mitty The Quarterdeck 6
Not_a_boffin Aussie rant Current Affairs 35
N Royal Navy Drugs Policy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
pompeyexpat Cummings driving defence policy? Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS New online tool to involve young people in policy making MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to the remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS eAlert: 24 June 2020 - ELM policy discussion document MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jonathan Hall appointed to the Financial Policy Committee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19: Update on tax policy documents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Professor Silvana Tenreyro reappointed to the Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: Budget 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Monetary policy remit: Budget 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-US trade negotiations to start this month as Minister of State for Trade Policy visits US East coast MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lt Gen Richard Nugee to lead MOD's climate change policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKRI launches consultation on open access policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK consults on new Global Tariff Policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change to policy when accounting for balances of estates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity Commission appoints Paul Latham as new Director of Communications and Policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to the remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: Budget 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to the remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit and recommendations for the Financial Policy Committee: 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation to update Ofqual’s 'Taking Regulatory Action' policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government advisors discuss future independent trade policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS University of Liverpool changes student debt penalty policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Embedding public health in Coventry’s licensing policy statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Financial Policy Committee – membership update MoD News 0