Audacious on the move in Barrow

Not often you can see your new home being built Stix :wink:

Edited to add if we get hulls 5 & 6 they'll be named Anson and Agamemnon. Gen dit, remember where you heard it first.

WreckerL said:
Not often you can see your new home being built Stix :wink:

Edited to add if we get hulls 5 & 6 they'll be named Anson and Agamemnon. Gen dit, remember where you heard it first.
I remember where I heard that first. Indian ocean, last year.

Finest run ashore???? Really Slim? I think you should get out more mate.
I have always found Barrow to be extremely welcoming to the RN (and anyone else with money to spend).
Don't forget that the council provided a whole estate dedicated to the unmarried mothers of the area, nothing like keeping much of the available fanny in one area:biggrin:

Article says the last 2 hulls haven't been named though, I'll opt for Ajax and Agamemnon :)
An old sage once asked of you wrecker,

Who the **** are you too decide the names of ships.
Or threads apparently.
Back on thread what about another Aurora or Arethusa.

It's hardly a buzzing metropolis though is it mate?
Possibly not.....................However as I am of the Scottish, Jewish with a strong hint of Yorkshire persuasion it has one extremely fine attribute.................................It's cheap as feck!:w00t:

Well Rummers me old dhobey bucket, I am the Oracle in these matters (not the O boat) and read RNTM's occasionally. I did think that as they're all starting with the letter A, Ark Royal should have been used to keep the WAFU's happy but that was frowned upon for some reason :) Just to add I mentioned Artemis as well but that's a no-no for some obscure reason!

Last edited: