Auction - Haynes Manuals

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Following on from Jimbo's great idea to auction off his Andy McNab prize. I've decided to auction off a few books I've recieved courtesy of A_G, and his tremendous work through the book review section, for the Mongke's_Fist trip across Europe and Asia.

HMS VICTORY - £21.99
SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE - £19.99
MILLENIUM FALCON - £14.99

Brand new this set will cost you £56.97, which is cheaper than a very worn copy of The Red Sailor. Whilst the proceeds of this auction isn't going to pay for the fuel to Guz, every inch makes up a mile.

The auction will run until next Sunday the 19th, start of the afternoon watch. Good luck!

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer

While you shouldn't need to read the reviews for these great books as they are to an extent self-explanatory, I have added the links to the reviews so you can see the depth that Haynes have gone to to bring these manuals out in a humorous yet interesting and informative way.

If someone wishes to bung an extra couple of quid in then I am happy to add to this list with

Space Shuttle.jpg

A-G

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wits,

you can reciprocate by bidding on the Handy McDrabb book if you like :wink:
:thefinger:

I'm on ignore, so he wouldn't see if I outbid him. Plus I prefer him to have to fork out £20 for a book which he can't sell on for a profit. Anyway I have promised the Mongke team a tidy sum for a little something.

There is a higher bid but I am sure you know that and the only reason that I can think of as to why you have poked your proboscis in, is that witless is your sock-puppet? So we will see what the crack is when the fat lady has ceased to sing.

G

guestm

There is a higher bid but I am sure you know that and the only reason that I can think of as to why you have poked your proboscis in, is that witless is your sock-puppet? So we will see what the crack is when the fat lady has ceased to sing.
And your reason for mlaaring into this thread Tamknottle?

To put in a fake offer?

G

guestm

Not at all wings, my offer is sound.

However there is still time to run and there is a higher cash offer of £70 but it is possible that a better offer may be forthcoming, let's just wait and see shall we.
There is a better offer you dick. Bob is winning with £75.

Lay off the toilet duck.

G

guestm

So isn't £70 a higher amount than £65.01? I really do despair at some of the dunderheads that frequent this space.
£70 still wouldn't be a valid bid as its lower than £75 you dull as **** tedious sociopathic ****.