ATTN all those with a parking permit on CTCRM

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Nails, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I want to take my car down with me to Lympstone but the mofos in power down there wont let nods use the car park. But u don't get to be a f'ucking badass like me without knowing how to beat the system. I need me wheels down there for when I take my frequent "business" trips to Exmouth on a night out.

So if any of you have a permit, can u give it to me and I'll give you £50 cash ... straight up no messin. Tell the f'uckin do gooders in the offices that u lost ur permit and they will replace it for u free of charge. You will still be able to use the car park, but so will I. That way when my pimp wagon is on the car park it'll have a permit displayed in the window and look like one of the staffs' vehicles and not a nod's car.

If ur interested in making a sly few quid then PM and we'll talk business. But basically ul make 50 quid for doing nothing.
  2. Yawn - Evening Nails! :thumright:
  3. I cannot be arsed to read this tonight
  4. £50 for the use of a car park for one night...

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Call it intuition but I reckon even the MGS will spot this particular Nod's car, even if he buys someone else's pass...

One would hope this particular version (N1 ALS plates) has the electric blue neons underneath, flashing in time to the boombox, to aid identification

6. u have a thing about u's, don't u?

Take this word and add in one of your u's to complete the sentence…

u are a c_nt
  7. its txt speak. get wid da tyms u g4y!
  8. Oh and thanks to all of you guys who PMd me. Obviously I only need one permit though, so how can we decide who i'm gonna do business with in a fair way?

Maybe I should interview you all?
  9. Nails you like to think of yourself as a wheeler dealer ala Richard Gere in 'An Ossifer and a Gennelman', like his character you will learn that there's always someone bigger (or with more manpower ie the Provost Sergeant), smarter (Mostly everybody) and who've been there done that and got the T shirt with regard to wheezes and capers.
    Surely the permits are issued to the car, ie with the Regestration No on, not the person.
    Keep on strivin' The RSM loves triers.
  10. I have a car pass available fifty quid sounds cheap seventy sounds better!

Please send me all your bank details or if you wish to pay by credit card your credit card details including your pin number.
  11. I think we need a tub of this:
  12. It's kind of handy, saves having anyone else to lick the windows...
  13. Or nibble wrists!! :thumright:
  14. give him the permit one nice controlled explosion for wrong permit should be a nice morale boost this time of year.......
  15. To be honest Nails I am surprised a man of your caliber would require a silly pass, just park your car in the bay marked "OC CTCRM"

And tell anyone who pokes there nose in to go forth. Then whizz off across the parde ground on your skate board, calmly knocking off the RSM's head gear on the way.

The modern Royal Marnes are a caring diverse service and I fell sure they will try and understand your rather odd outlook on service life.

Good Luck,

Stoker-Steam :thumright: