ATTITUDES

Ships Cat

Please show me where I have ever started any such thread as you claim or even supported the views of a member who has.

"Nutty, when you start threads like "send the buggers back" and "all poofs should be burnt", "scarsers, I fackin ate em I do, thieves the lot of em", what do you really expect"

I do not hate "scousers" or any other person and as AAC and others will confirm I am Liberal by nature. The scouser thread is more a go at a group of people who claim always to be the "Victims" of what ever problem is going on when the evidence normally shows they are the cause of the problem. See the Liverpool Echo.

Of course you may have mixed previous threads up with them by "Nutty-bag". But having looked at his last 10 posting I can see nothing of that nature. I can not comment on his particular politics.

Nutty

PS you failed to mention that I am not to keen on Sunday boy biker racers either.

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Please show me where I have ever started any such thread as you claim or even supported the views of a member who has.

Why we have problems with Muslims (send the buggers back)? Hardly a thread that moved the debate on cultural integration. I'm sure living in Murcia you probably see a fair bit of the legacy of Moorish culture so I kind of expected more.
And if you really dont hate scousers then why not villify the individuals causing trouble and not tar all 100,000 footy fans or an entire city with the same brush. When you cross post and start multiple threads, it does look like you might have an agenda going. As for the poofs thing I was being facetious, but I have seen a fair amount of anti gay sentiment directed in recent threads, so I apologise if I am generalising there, as I have not noticed any from yourself. Im not gay myself but I don't enjoy seeing the gay bashing either. Too reminiscent of facism.

Fairs fair, I am certainly not judging anyone, based on a few posts, hopefully you wont either. All I meant to illustrate was that I think you might be not so far away from the other posters as you first thought, if you'd just let your more liberal side show (apparently I am not seeing it, but thats my problem). I suspect you are as I am a live and let live kind of guy but I remain to be corrected there.

PS you failed to mention that I am not to keen on Sunday boy biker racers either.
Indeed I did (was there a good thread?). What kind of boys do you like.... :color:

Ships_Cat said:

Why we have problems with Muslims (send the buggers back)? Hardly a thread that moved the debate on cultural integration. I'm sure living in Murcia you probably see a fair bit of the legacy of Moorish culture so I kind of expected more.
And if you really dont hate scousers then why not villify the individuals causing trouble and not tar all 100,000 footy fans or an entire city with the same brush. When you cross post and start multiple threads, it does look like you might have an agenda going. As for the poofs thing I was being facetious, but I have seen a fair amount of anti gay sentiment directed in recent threads, so I apologise if I am generalising there, as I have not noticed any from yourself. Im not gay myself but I don't enjoy seeing the gay bashing either. Too reminiscent of facism.

Fairs fair, I am certainly not judging anyone, based on a few posts, hopefully you wont either. All I meant to illustrate was that I think you might be not so far away from the other posters as you first thought, if you'd just let your more liberal side show (apparently I am not seeing it, but thats my problem). I suspect you are as I am a live and let live kind of guy but I remain to be corrected there.

Indeed I did (was there a good thread?). What kind of boys do you like.... :color:

Ships Cat

I hardly think that reference to an article in possibly the most Liberal Mid Eastern English language newspaper concerning the local administrations attempts to bring in laws to prevent modern day slavery or in fact any type of slavery and the problems a Western Liberal Democracy can have with such a wide gulf in attitudes is Right wing muslim bashing.

Scouser bashing no just fed up with the general atitude of that fair city that we are VICTIMS it is never our RESPONSIBILITY. A quick search of local newspapers reveals that not to be the fact. The cross post re UAFE and the Athens Cup final was because it was a CA matter and not all look at Gash Barge which does not show in the new post list when you open RR.

As for boys I am fond of AAC but then so is my wife and we expect to see his return to our humble Casa for a week or so when the weather cools, he is not a sunshine man. Mind you some of the Sunday boy bikers are in fact ladies, I think you will find B-H is a week-end biker on her mean green machine see her avartar.

I hope these explanation of my posting explains my position.

Nutty

slim

War Hero
Nutty
I share your attitude and am well known to be a scouse hater by many on this site. I have tried without success to differentiate between hatred of people from Liverpool and hatred of the scouse tribe mentality. I bear no malice towards any individual from the city of Liverpool, or for that matter individuals from anywhere. However I do share with my hero Boris Johnson his aversion of the attitude of the scouse tribe. Any criticism of any scouser or event involving scousers brings immediate retribution from the mob. All cities and towns have their bad points and people, and this includes scousers. Time for a wake up call for the city and the population to realise that not everything from the pool is great.

Ships_Cat

War Hero
Nutty said:
Nutty

Er, not really, but my loss I suppose, I'll get it over time I guess. You seem to be angry about something.

As for Slim, your hero Boris is a self ascribed upper class twit of the year.
"Boris Johnson is the person to lead this country back into the 17th century"

slim

War Hero
[quote="Ships_Cat

As for Slim, your hero Boris is a self ascribed upper class twit of the year.
"Boris Johnson is the person to lead this country back into the 17th century"[/quote]

And would you be speaking on behalf of the scouse tribe Shamus?

Ships_Cat said:
Nutty said:
Nutty

Er, not really, but my loss I suppose, I'll get it over time I guess. You seem to be angry about something.

Nutty is living a life of luxury in Spain on two pensions, not angry just as he says the eternal OD and a happy wind up merchant out collecting scalps.

The_Wonderer said:
It must be nice to be retired.
- abit like being unemployed, or on the dole, but without the stigma :lol:

JOKE !

(dont start)

And if you plann it properly more rewarding :smilebox:

slim

War Hero
The_Wonderer said:
It must be nice to be retired.
- abit like being unemployed, or on the dole, but without the stigma :lol:

JOKE !

(dont start)

It's absolutely brilliant. Ive got three more years or so before I get a penny out of the government, however at 65 (if I live that long) I should be able to live an extremely comfortable life. As Maxi said, you have to plan for it.