Attention Whores

Don't they just grip your sh1t?

Just look at this pair of cnuts, there is only one reason they are doing this - the fcuking attention they get from it.

Plymouth Attention Whores

I bet there are countless tales like this from all over the country, so come on people, show us your attention whores :lol:

JJ…you’re a obnoxious piece of shit ….I know this is lils but that is sick…

Where are the mods when you need erm!!!!!!?????

……

JonnoJonno said:
Edited by a prissy MOD
That would be me. You now have a choice on how you wish to contiinue. Remember that I have the button and I am more than prepared to fcuk you into oblivion.

Your move Perce.

RM

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bergen, is that the first "cutting" you've ever done? Not seen any cutting in Lils for a while since my 24hr helpline.

Edit, I'm talking bollocks, I remember a few threads now.

witsend said:
Bergen, is that the first "cutting" you've ever done? Not seen any cutting in Lils for a while since my 24hr helpline.

Edit, I'm talking bollocks, I remember a few threads now.
The first edit or cut I have made in 3 years as a MOD. I gave him a choice and I intend to delete every post he has ever made on LIL's. He can then return to the brown jobs and resume his Oxygen Thief status.

Payback is a bitch

RM

witsend said:
labrum said:
For what it's worth fully supported, everybody has a line and that was mine...
8O I think every line is drawn in sand. It changes with time.
Wise words but the winds will have to blow for a good while before I'll be laughing at that one and God knows JonnoJonno's made me laugh over the last few weeks...