Attended live event, noted interest..what now?

Hi,

I'm keen to join the RNR and have waited a long time for 'the right time'.
I attended a recent live event with my other half and loved it, at the night we gave our details if interested in joining and now I'm wondering how long it usually takes for the RNR to get in contact and start the application process.
I've ordered the Royal navy psychometric test booklet online after going through the samples given in the welcome pack and started the 8 week pre-joining fitness programme (although I'm fairly fit at the moment). Is there anything else I should be doing in the meantime?

Cheers,
Mazz

Push forward, glad to hear you were not put off ;) Why wait for them? Call your AFCO or failing that if you got their details; the unit's Whole Ship Coordinator (WSC) and push on. See you out there.

Push forward, glad to hear you were not put off ;) Why wait for them? Call your AFCO or failing that if you got their details; the unit's Whole Ship Coordinator (WSC) and push on. See you out there.
Thanks for the advice. I have held back for a few days instead of my usual 'dog with a bone' approach. Pushing forward is definitely something I can do!!