Attempts at bites

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by X.R.D, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As your all aware the monger that is Nails has stolen my user name (almost) and is posting some shite in an attempt to get a bite.

Aww did we touch a nerve earlier then sweetheart!!!

P.S changed my Avatar to the golly although i'm sure numpty bollocks will do likewise.

Please do not respond to this as i dont wish to feed said troll!!

XRD

2. Feck off you trolling Cnut we all know you are Nails in disguise! :wink:

3. Hehehehehe!!

And the stupid cnut has changed his avatar

:roll: :roll:

4. I think he tried to imitate you and not me because the bone cnut can't find my avatar :D

5. Okay so i wont say that he only has to right click on your avatar and save it to get it then!!!

:D

6. Moron. It's above your name.

Always knew there was summat strange about you pair though. Your stalkerish obsession with men gave away the fact your both a pair of raging sh!t stabbers.

7. Pm inbound mate

8. :nemo: We all know you bat for the other side Nails, just come out of the fecking closet and stop hiding behind other names. :nemo:

9. To the real X.R.D, PM'd back

10. Cool and the gang!!

Real XRD 8)

11. hahhahaha what u guys on about?

Silly benders

12. Oooh thanks for the PM WreckerL you naughty little sausage. Yes I will do all those things when we get in tonight.

Real XRD

13. OK I'll admit it.... there really is nothing I like more than having my ricker expanded to huge proportions by other men's willys, anyone here fancy closing me down to condition Zulu Alpha?

14. I wonder how much longer the mods/admins of this forum are going to allow this sort of thing to go on. It's getting beyond a joke now. No wonder people are starting to drift off from this forum. :roll:

15. To be honest mate I agree. It's just immature innit. I say ban XRD. Both of them.

16. I agree matey. Rest assured actions are afoot as we speak!!

17. Ah so the FAKE X.R.D and his bent lover have gone and grassed me up to the mods for something I've not done. You pair of rat boy, cowardly fags.

18. :twisted: :evil: :evil:

19. I believed the gay one, fecking Rubber dagger poof!!

:lol: :lol: :twisted: