Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Athlete's foot

steve92

At my last medical the doctor declared me TMU due a fungal nail infection, i looked on the list of skin conditions which are a bar to entry and athletes foot was not on there so can i object this?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Why appeal, try and get it fixed and go back.

Fungal nail infections aren't athletes foot either, family member has a nail infection and they're difficult to get rid of

steve92

I have gotten rid of the athletes foot now it's just that it spread to a few nails, i don't really have time to treat it for months as my prnc is coming up in june so that's why i was asking if it is a bar or can you still go ahead if it isn't too bad.

Sumo

War Hero
If it is fungal nail it is treated by a specific antibiotic, and takes months to get rid of, go see your GP and have it checked out, no action on your part will be seen as not following up on your TMU
As for if it is a medical bar, see you AFCO

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I have gotten rid of the athletes foot now it's just that it spread to a few nails, i don't really have time to treat it for months as my prnc is coming up in june so that's why i was asking if it is a bar or can you still go ahead if it isn't too bad.
How have you got your PRNC if you are TMU?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P CAPITA Training diary for competitive athlete Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Athlete swaps Olympic glory for the Royal Marines Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government ensures housing development helps foot the bill for school places MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Mobile Foot Engineer - London - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
slim Does the Pope have a FOOT FETISH? The Gash Barge 0
soleil The National: "Pirates On The Back Foot, Says UK Royal Navy Commander" Current Affairs 0
Sharkey open gob insert foot The Gash Barge 7
MoD_RSS Royal Navy rescues 1,000-foot-plunge climber Current Affairs 0
andym 82nd Regt Of Foot Service Records. History 5
NotmeChief Boots on the Other foot. Current Affairs 7
brigham600 Two WPCs on foot patrol Diamond Lil's 2
stan_the_man I'm a celebrity on foot patrol in Helmand Diamond Lil's 4
NotmeChief Mandelson wins foot in the mouth Award Current Affairs 2
N Four Foot Eight and Half Inches. WHY Diamond Lil's 41
N Afganistan. Army shooting itself in foot. Current Affairs 25
T Club foot The Corps 23
B Foot care/preperation - Blister prevention. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
andym Car crime victims must foot the bill Current Affairs 7
Junglie The Air Farce shoot themselves in the foot again! The Quarterdeck 31
silverfox Once again the Crabs blow their own foot off..... Diamond Lil's 50
D Foot bridge built to rebuild Turk - Greek bonds - failed Current Affairs 7
Shakey Camel Foot vs. Moose Knuckle - the difference. Diamond Lil's 18
Shakey Social faux pas / foot in mouth dits Diamond Lil's 15

Latest Threads