Athlete's foot

At my last medical the doctor declared me TMU due a fungal nail infection, i looked on the list of skin conditions which are a bar to entry and athletes foot was not on there so can i object this?

Why appeal, try and get it fixed and go back.

Fungal nail infections aren't athletes foot either, family member has a nail infection and they're difficult to get rid of

I have gotten rid of the athletes foot now it's just that it spread to a few nails, i don't really have time to treat it for months as my prnc is coming up in june so that's why i was asking if it is a bar or can you still go ahead if it isn't too bad.

Sumo

War Hero
If it is fungal nail it is treated by a specific antibiotic, and takes months to get rid of, go see your GP and have it checked out, no action on your part will be seen as not following up on your TMU
As for if it is a medical bar, see you AFCO

I have gotten rid of the athletes foot now it's just that it spread to a few nails, i don't really have time to treat it for months as my prnc is coming up in june so that's why i was asking if it is a bar or can you still go ahead if it isn't too bad.
How have you got your PRNC if you are TMU?