At what age did you realise you were straight?

stirling2

Banned
pnc.jpg

There you go Steve.....not sure if he is a stoker though :grin:

clanky

War Hero
kingoftwigs said:
It seems strange to me that you can suddenly realise you are not straight, on my ship (which is rapidly growing a repution for the number of lesbians onboard) the girls chop and change orientation every stop.

No mate, they are only pretending to be lesbians in order to escape your drunken attentions.

Scran_Bag

War Hero
When I was a young lad, homosexuality was a criminal offence. Later, in a more liberal time, homosexual acts between consenting adults over the age of 21 became legal. Now, I believe homosexual acts between men over the age of 18 are within the law. I know that the gay lobby is trying to lower the age of consent for homosexual acts to 16 years of age.

Ihave a feeling that the next step will be that homosexuality will be compulsory.

Well I'll be buggered if I'll stand for that.

Sod me ,enough is enough.

Live & let live but don't push your sexual persuasion onto others, espescially vulnerable young men who's transition from boyhood to manhood is difficult enough.

I came across enough closet queens in the mob in the 60's & 70's to know how they would love to get their hands on vulnerable lads and "persuade" them that the homosexual way is the normal way.

My philosophy in life has been to try to do no harm on my path in life & if possible to do good, but I have huge difficulties in coming to terms with the current trend to portay homosexual life-styles as the normal way of life.

This may be a dated point of view but I believe one that is still held my many other people.

kingoftwigs

War Hero
clanky said:
kingoftwigs said:
It seems strange to me that you can suddenly realise you are not straight, on my ship (which is rapidly growing a repution for the number of lesbians onboard) the girls chop and change orientation every stop.

No mate, they are only pretending to be lesbians in order to escape your drunken attentions.

Cheers shipwreck, thats just undone years of therapy! :shock:

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Hello everyone…my names Albert and I`m homophobic.

Homosexuality isn`t wrong, but it isn`t right either. It is an aboration that appears in nature…. In any species…. it is not a trait that is desirable…. I don`t think that gays should be harassed or denied any service… but I also do not want to see people forced to provide services to openly gay couples… To tell a strongly Christian person that their religious rights are second to homosexuality is wrong. I also do not like the idea of public displays of homosexuality, especially in front of children. I would also frown on heterosexual groping, necking, or copulating in public.
Homosexual rape, homosexual bullying, homosexual coercion, homosexual bribery the homosexual mindset….All these 'crimes' are awful; there is no other word for it. But not more awful that similar hetero crimes, which also happen…perhaps more so as there are more hetero people around….
I knew a gay man who was a Doctor. He was a good lad and had no traits to give away his sexual orientation…. to my mind he is the 'norm' and as nobody would know he will never become a statistic.
Just because somebody is gay, doesn't mean that he/she will sexually assault anybody…sexual assault is evil but it is not necessarily pro rata more prevalent among the gay community.
To my mind, homosexuality is just something some people 'are' or 'have'. Like big noses… not a problem for the majority of people in the broad scheme of things unless you dislike big noses.
To those people who are gay, life isn't quite so easy as it should be; discrimination is a constant fear for gay people….trouble is sometimes they become paranoid and see it everywhere… that’s how I, a kindly old stoker, ended up a homophobic.

--------------------

kingoftwigs

War Hero
As a stoker who is working for an openly gay boss I can understand your point, but, as far as being driven into homophobia goes, I am of the mind that if they want to do it and they don't rub my (very large!) nose in it then it doesn't bother me.

Latest Threads