At what age did you realise you were straight?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Always_a_Civvy, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Uncle Albert has been postulating again about what age a gay sailor (Ken) realised he was gay. Well here's a question for all you straights: when did you first realise you were straight (obviously not including the period during adolescence when you were just passing through that confused "straight phase" when you just thought you might be straight :wink: )?

2. Very worried about you, AaC !!!!!!!!!!!

3. I've always known I was straight. Evan at a young age I was interested in ladies undies in the Great Universal catalogue my mom had. I graduated to the Health and efficiency magazine but when I grew older was a little confused that the parts on the girls looked different to the airbrushed parts in the magazine.
    Never been inclined to stray from the straight & narrow, though having seen Bangkok's lady boys...........................

4. You too ?

:grin:

5. You were posh! I had to resort to the Freeman's catalogue and finding jazz mags in hedges until we were tall enough to shoplift them from the top shelf. :oops:

6. 1957 was a great year :smile:

7. When Janice Fisher asked me for a kiss on the school bus and gave my hampton a stroke......13 at the time, apparently she knocked about with much older blokes in her village and was '' all about'' when it came to satisfying boys/men :roll: :shock: :grin:

8. O' ER Stirling, bet that was a very interesting time with the more worldly knowledge of Janice !!!!, DID SHE FLOAT YOUR BOAT . :grin:

9. Are you sure it wasn't just a passing phase you might have grown out of, with the right NHS care and attention: you know, the electric shocks and tablets that made you vomit and shit after looking at piccies of scantily clad persons?

10. I was offered electric headphones to rid me of my then depression but I refused.....shorten your life apparently.

11. Reminds me of a Tom Sharpe book I read, I think the title was Indecent Exposure. Its the one where the south African police constables are all turned gay by the use of electric shocks and photographs. Hilarious.

12. I just don't like the feel of another man's stubble on the back of my neck....

13. That rules out some butch Wrens then! :wink:

14. And me, setting a trend here fellas

15. how were the undies guys...comfortable :razz:

16. God yeah, wear the missus on a regular basis

17. No the gussets in the knickers made my nose run

18. It seems strange to me that you can suddenly realise you are not straight, on my ship (which is rapidly growing a repution for the number of lesbians onboard) the girls chop and change orientation every stop.

19. It seems strange to me that you can suddenly realise you are not straight, on my ship (which is rapidly growing a repution for the number of lesbians onboard) the girls chop and change orientation every stop.

20. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Which begs the question "How do you know you don't/" :roll: :wink: