Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further....

Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

What an utter disgrace. We had a muslim that tried to refuse going with us to Saddam's tour of Kuwait. Tossers! Screw them and the camel's they rode in on.
They offend me (in case anyone hadn't noticed).
They alienate themselves with their refusal to integrate and complain that the world is against them when people drip about them. Tools.
Compare them to Bhuddists with their carfree attitudes and tolerance.
They could learn from them but they wont cos they are so backward and restrained by the chains of Islam.
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

FlagWagger said:
... in the light of a Muslim PC being excused from duty at the Israeli Embassy:

a) does the panel think that a public servant should be excused duty as a result of their religious beliefs?

b) does anyone believe the Met spin that is was for "family reasons"?

How long is it going to be before the Church of England is banned because it offends our immigrant population?

The young gentleman should be told that the police service fully understands his fealings and therefore to ensure that he is never faced with a similar situation that they will sack him.

Peter
 

dubaipusser

Lantern Swinger
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

And to add insult to injury the Police are saying that it is regrettable that the matter became public - it should have remained a private matter - what a load of boll*cks.

I for want want to know whether the police, fire service, NHS, military etc can be trusted to do what they are told to do by the government and if not why not!

If this PC (regardless of whether he is a Muslim, Protestant, Catholic or 7th day adventist) feels unable to perform his duties he should resign.

All that said, I wonder if this case would have got into the media if he had been a white anglo-saxon protestant who also felt affronted by the Israeli actions.
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Is this not in the same category as firemen refusing to hand out leaflets at a gay rally because of their religious beliefs?

And being severely disciplined for it?
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

That bubbling sound you can hear is my blood boiling... grrrrrrr
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Streaky said:
Is this not in the same category as firemen refusing to hand out leaflets at a gay rally because of their religious beliefs?

And being severely disciplined for it?

No it is far worse, the firemen were protesting about being ordered to support the gay march, not for refusing to save gay people. This man refused to protect a group of people on the basis of their religion and nationality, that is wholly unacceptable and he should be shown the door with all haste. He is toyally unreliable as a policeman.

Peter
 

slim

War Hero
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

If you can't carry out all police duties then resign.
What would happen if this officer found a group of young muslim thugs attacking a Jew, would he arrest the thuge or join in the attack?
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

M1.jpg
[/img]
 

Attila

Newbie
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Ling, loved that cartoon.

Can anyone explain why there is a Black Police Association?? Or am I starting another thread with this question?
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Streaky said:
Is this not in the same category as firemen refusing to hand out leaflets at a gay rally because of their religious beliefs?

And being severely disciplined for it?

Interestingly it ought to be: but this is not the first time this has happened. It IS the first time it has come to the public's attention though.

I am already aware through the GPA that some Christian and Muslim police officers already refuse to work with gay colleagues. If true, and if, as I understand it this position has gone unchallenged, then this new incident can be of no suprise. Its novelty is to extend the discriminatory principle (and practice) outside the police service. That IS disturbing. However before you target Muslims you should bear in mind that this is exactly the kind of legal precident that the CoE is lobbying Parliament for at present - though it thinks that the effect of its lobbying if sucessful will only be to allow them to refuse to provide any services to gays. It won't work like that in practice. Why stop at gays? If there are moral grounds for opts out here then one could use scripture to argue for other moral opt outs - such as providing a comprehensive public service to disabled people, people from ethnic minorities, menstuating women (all in Leviticus) or those classified as slaves (non-citizens?) (Corinthians), etc. Where will it end? If we tolerate such a discriminatory principle then we are, in effect, aquescing to the backdoor imposition of para-Nazi, quasi-Nuremburg Laws. Just remember, fascism is as great an evil as communism, and both upon close inspection are remarkably similar!
 

BeerBad

Lantern Swinger
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Does anybody know what the exact request was? It could be have a conflict of interest. If something had happened at the embassy people could have accussed the Met of allowing a sympathiser near the building.

Please note that I am not accusing the officer of being sympathetic to any cause but you all now how people are quick to throw around accussations.
 

grefs

Lantern Swinger
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Lingyai said:
What an utter disgrace. We had a muslim that tried to refuse going with us to Saddam's tour of Kuwait. Tossers! Screw them and the camel's they rode in on.
They offend me (in case anyone hadn't noticed).
They alienate themselves with their refusal to integrate and complain that the world is against them when people drip about them. Tools.
Compare them to Bhuddists with their carfree attitudes and tolerance.
They could learn from them but they wont cos they are so backward and restrained by the chains of Islam.



Well said Lingyai, I'm in total agreement.
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Attila said:
Ling, loved that cartoon.

Can anyone explain why there is a Black Police Association?? Or am I starting another thread with this question?
Cheers mate, although the jihad boys probably wouldn't be as amused...TOUGH!
Can you imagine the uproar and outrage if a white police officers association was formed? Cries of KKK white extremists etc.

Double standards like this are what keeps these people going, they love being an underdog minority, blacks muslims queers, they all enjoy it, bleating on about how they should be accepted and standing out as just the opposite with all their parades and support groups.
They all need to get thicker skin, big hairy set of spuds and be happy that they are black muslim queers.

SWITCH ON :idea:
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

slim said:
If you can't carry out all police duties then resign.
What would happen if this officer found a group of young muslim thugs attacking a Jew, would he arrest the thuge or join in the attack?

Exactly!
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Lingyai said:
Attila said:
Ling, loved that cartoon.

Can anyone explain why there is a Black Police Association?? Or am I starting another thread with this question?
Cheers mate, although the jihad boys probably wouldn't be as amused...TOUGH!
Can you imagine the uproar and outrage if a white police officers association was formed? Cries of KKK white extremists etc.

Double standards like this are what keeps these people going, they love being an underdog minority, blacks muslims queers, they all enjoy it, bleating on about how they should be accepted and standing out as just the opposite with all their parades and support groups.
They all need to get thicker skin, big hairy set of spuds and be happy that they are black muslim queers.

Lingy, the reason why both the Association of Black Police Officers and the GPA were formed was because in both cases their constituents felt that the Police Federation failed to provide them with proper support when they faced mistreatment and discrimination at work because of their intrinsic characteristics. White (male, heterosexual) police officers who form the backbone of the service do not, though their dominant status, need a seperate association. Having a thicker skin is no use when you face disciplinary action for something you haven't done, etc or colleagues saying they object to working with you simply because you are gay or black. That said, anyone working in the public sector financed by the taxpayer should provide an equitable service to all. You would receive the same service from me Lingy as I would give to, say, Nutty or Peter.
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Matters to me not that he is a follower of Islam. Religion has no place in the management of public services, as it polarises opinion. I further have no problem with anybody following whatever religion they wish, but whenever a belief system impinges on society, it has outlived its usefulness to that society. If you don't want to do your job as a copper, get another job.

Lingyai has obviously formed his opinions in accordance with his own experience, but I have never had a bad experience with the people that I have met from the Middle East, be they Iraqi, Iranian, Turkish, Egyptian or Israeli. Their rulers are a different matter.
 
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

It is interesting that despite the differences of opinion we normally generate that the community is solidly agreed that this bloke should not be a policeman.

Peter
 

slim

War Hero
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Always_a_Civvy said:
Lingyai said:
Attila said:
Ling, loved that cartoon.

Can anyone explain why there is a Black Police Association?? Or am I starting another thread with this question?
Cheers mate, although the jihad boys probably wouldn't be as amused...TOUGH!
Can you imagine the uproar and outrage if a white police officers association was formed? Cries of KKK white extremists etc.

Double standards like this are what keeps these people going, they love being an underdog minority, blacks muslims queers, they all enjoy it, bleating on about how they should be accepted and standing out as just the opposite with all their parades and support groups.
They all need to get thicker skin, big hairy set of spuds and be happy that they are black muslim queers.

Lingy, the reason why both the Association of Black Police Officers and the GPA were formed was because in both cases their constituents felt that the Police Federation failed to provide them with proper support when they faced mistreatment and discrimination at work because of their intrinsic characteristics. White (male, heterosexual) police officers who form the backbone of the service do not, though their dominant status, need a seperate association. Having a thicker skin is no use when you face disciplinary action for something you haven't done, etc or colleagues saying they object to working with you simply because you are gay or black. That said, anyone working in the public sector financed by the taxpayer should provide an equitable service to all. You would receive the same service from me Lingy as I would give to, say, Nutty or Peter.

The gay police along with the black police & muslim police associations should be dissolved immediately. If a White Anglo Saxon straight male police association were to be asked for it would be construed as racist and homophobic.
As far as I am concerned there should be just one organisation. The police officers organisation. This is perfectly capable of looking after blacks, muslims, homosexuals and any other minority group including the straight male white officer
 

slim

War Hero
Re: At the risk of singling out the Muslim community further

Lingyai wrote:
Attila wrote:
Ling, loved that cartoon.

Can anyone explain why there is a Black Police Association?? Or am I starting another thread with this question?
Cheers mate, although the jihad boys probably wouldn't be as amused...TOUGH!
Can you imagine the uproar and outrage if a white police officers association was formed? Cries of KKK white extremists etc.

Double standards like this are what keeps these people going, they love being an underdog minority, blacks muslims queers, they all enjoy it, bleating on about how they should be accepted and standing out as just the opposite with all their parades and support groups.
They all need to get thicker skin, big hairy set of spuds and be happy that they are black muslim queers

Just one question
If you are a black muslim queer do you have to belong to all 3 police associations
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK to launch new research agency to support high risk, high reward science MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New technology to help identify those at high risk from COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The most vulnerable and health and care workers offered COVID-19 jab as government hits target to protect those most at risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS E-Seminar: Introduction to food allergen risk assessment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £35.5m to support young people at risk of involvement in serious violence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity – its unifying force is needed more than ever, yet it's at risk like never before MoD News 0
MoD_RSS King George III’s watch at risk of leaving the country MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Clive of India’s Durbar set at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Community engagement on Tenbury Wells flood risk management scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Improvements to Ironbridge flood defences reduce risk of flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public consultation begins on £3.3 million plans to reduce flood risk to 221 properties in Penketh and Whittle Brooks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Community testing offer rolled out to highest risk Tier 2 areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Climate change and risk management event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted warns of risk to children ‘out of sight’ during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Roadmap to remove high risk vendors from telecoms network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS At-risk groups to receive free winter supply of vitamin D MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RSH publishes its sector risk profile for 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Luton flood storage area to reduce risk to 600 properties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity regulator criticises Buddhist charity for putting students at risk of harm MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sleep disorder drug modafinil linked to increased risk of birth defects and also to reduced effectiveness of contraception MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities at risk of flooding urged to apply for a share of £200m resilience programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Avian Influenza incursion risk raised to high in Great Britain MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCA climate risk plans welcomed by Pensions Minister MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark legislation helping people at risk of homelessness MoD News 0
MoD_RSS River maintenance works to reduce flood risk at Clayton West MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA updates competition law risk guide for managers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sheffield river maintenance works to reduce flood risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Aid Convoy’ removed from register and trustees disqualified after management failings put charity at undue risk of associations with terrorism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New payment for people self-isolating in highest risk areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taking action on climate risk: Improving governance and reporting by occupational pension schemes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain’s pension schemes lead on climate risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government takes action to manage surface water flood risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence: Second Annual Inspection of ‘Adults at Risk’ in immigration detention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Environment Agency offers online consultation on next phase of the £25m Carlisle flood risk management scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health and care workers to self-isolate on return to England from high-risk countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health and care workers to self-isolate on return to UK from high-risk countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood Risk Management Scheme ongoing in West Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major new campaign encourages millions to lose weight and cut COVID-19 risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Excess weight can increase risk of serious illness and death from COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tax credits deadline: customers at risk of losing out MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ancient mosaic from Roman Dorset at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Incredibly rare maps of the defeat of the Spanish Armada at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Outstanding Roman figures of Celtic Hounds at risk of export MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Self-isolation lifted for lower risk countries in time for holidays this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds trial using nature to reduce flood risk gets on its marks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Annual project to reduce coastal flood risk in Lincolnshire starts in June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £11m Caton Road, Lancaster Flood Risk Mitigation Scheme continues in line with Covid-19 guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Clamping down on risk of unsafe PPE MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 1 million food boxes delivered to those most at risk from coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: Annual inspection of ‘Adults at Risk in Immigration Detention’ (2018–19) MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top