At Last someone with a sense of humour

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Sep 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That man is such a prize cnut it makes my liver fizz with anger.

2. Come the revolution citizen he`s going to be the first barsteward up against the wall and I`m going to have a blody big wall, smarmy get :pissedoff: :threaten: :frustrated: :angry4: :angry5: :angry4: :angry5: :angryfire: :cussing:

Sorry rant over :oops:

3. Don't under estimate Mandelson.He is pulling Brown's strings at the moment and there probably isn't a shrewder operator in British politics at present.He wasn't Bliar's best oppo for nothing.If the Labour party has come down to relying on him to get them out the mire you know it is definitely time to vote for anyone but them.

4. It always surprises me how much this man can make me feel ill!!! he is so slimey it's untrue, i feel like crying i cant explain how much i hate this smooth talking dog!! i honestly hope he gets a paper cut or someone gives him a chinese burn!!!! FLASH, SMOOTH, CNUT!!!

5. I agree, Baron Mandelson of Foy and Hartlepool will be the final nail in the coffin of New Labour; it's my opinion that he is in all probability the most detested of all politicians across the board and it’s a huge mistake to shove him out the front. As for the standing ovation it was a sham, they had to do that in order to show solidarity within the ranks to the media.

6. Mandy - he's a slippery B'stard. Wouldn't fancy getting on his bad side though, he's a shrewd political beast. He's definitely pulling the strings of Brown and the government. The sooner he is placed in the political wasteland the better.

If things go to plan he won't be in government come June.

7. His slimeship the Mandelsohn has many of the characteristics of a present day Thomas Cromwell. I believe Cromwell was somewhat more useful, though.

8. There is no doubt the Prince of Darkness is a master of the PR battle and right at the moment is probably responsible for preventing Labour's poll ratings really collapsing. He though has two very big problems, outside the labour party, he is seen for exactly what he is a smarmy operator whos hand will be in yout purse/pocket in minutes for what it can get, and whilst he may be good he is not good enough to dig them out of the hole every one else in the cabinet is digging no matter how much sh1t he can shovel in to try and fill it again.

Finally, can he survive till the election without another scandal.

9. Thought you were on about Sea Dog :lol: :lol: :lol: When i saw the Subject post headlines in C A !! :roll: