At last some politicians have found their Bollocks

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Apr 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank fcuk someone we elected has had the common sense to tackle the lazy bastards who won't work and rely on the taxpayer to fund their lifestyles. Don't get me wrong families going through genuine hardship should be helped but it has become far too easy to live off the system, obtaining large amounts of money often more than people trying to earn an honest living on minimum wage or less, ffs you can live on benefits all your life and still get a full old age pension whereas someone who has less than 30 years contributions get a reduced pension.
    How can someone expect to take from a system that they haven't contributed to??

Without wishing to stay on the bandstand to long I reckon two thirds of the population think the same way and at last it looks as though the knobs we have elected have decided to take action.

Stan was a council house boy worked at 15 for my old man as a labourer, joined the pusses and still working at 56 so I think I'm eligible to comment on the fcuking mess we have got ourselves in by pandering to the fcuking workshy teenage mums with kids from different fathers.

Rant mode off

Migrants get jobs because we’re not prepared to work as hard - Telegraph

• Like Like x 7
  2. You get my vote Stan. I had the same antecedent history as you.

3. wal

wal Badgeman

Ditto, ditto.....and still working at 63. Then again I'm thankful that I'm able.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Agree entirely, I am still working part time at 66. While I'm fit, why not, at least I don't pay NI contributions anymore

• Like Like x 1
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm now fully retired. Can I take this opportunity to thank all those still working for the increase of £4.71p a week to my old aged pension. Haven't decided what to spend it on yet.,

6. Shortly to follow the retiree's on here. Worked the last 45+ years and looking around for a part time job. It's about time the 'career idle' stop living off the back of the hard workers.

What pissed me off when I listened to a dole claimant telling me he had 'earned' his benefits!!!!!!! - HOW? - Monitoring Jeremy Kyle shows or testing couches for lumps!!!!! :blob6:

7. Worked all my life since 1969 and never claimed a bean.
    Now from doing manual work all my life, I'm a bit tired.
    If someone is gen to ill to work fare do's, give them a decent benefit.
    I know a certain plonker who has worked 18 months since leaving school.
    He is 56yrs old. Not ill, how he gets away with it ?. Dunno.

8. There will still be lazy bastards on the dole no matter what the politicians say or do.

9. Kinnell! You red bastard. You'll be first against the wall come the fascist revolution. :wink:

10. OK, I admit to being a "benefit scrounger". For the last 18 years I haven't put in an hour's officially paid work and have received up to five hundred pounds a week in what is now termed benefits, I have also done a few "jobs on the side" that benefitted me enormously. For instance, I fitted a kitchen for a young lady of my acquaintance who rewarded me with numerous cups of coffee and a big hug when it was completed. Prior to that I was engaged in forty five years of graft, earning, and paying for, those so called benefits. The fact that my three pensions now amount to more than the average working wage should not, in my opinion, lead to me being saddled with the title in the first sentence.
    As a paid up pensioner I am completely pissed off with being labelled as a (50% of the welfare budget goes on pensions) scrounger.

Pensions, to which you have contributed during your full working life are not a benefit, they are an entitlement.

2BM

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Me, too, BM. Two pensions plus enhanced state pension and now a widower's pension on top. You could say I'm in clover but I'd rather have just the state pension if I could have the Mrs back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Now the politicians have found their gonads, using a mirror probably, can they stop moving the sodding goal posts so I can retire one day, I hope to have a good pension if the barstwards do not work me to death first. I am also a scrounger Pusser and war Pension and years of work until state pension. 2 company’s pensions to claim and now working on my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] these won’t be big but every penny counts.:sleepy3:

13. Although politicians are keen to get the "grey" vote secretly they're none too pleased that many are not doing the decent thing and pegging out after only a couple of years retirement.Only the other day I heard one saying that 40% of all benefits are paid to pensioners.(I think by benefits they mean,Pensions bus passes etc.) The inference was that this can't be allowed to continue,so if you've not reached the magic qualification age yet you'd better hurry up as they might start taking some of the feathers out of the feather bed.

• Like Like x 1