AT during leave?

MJ171717

Midshipman
Thanks for the advice everyone,I read somewhere that you can sometimes be sent on AT during leave,was just trying to figure out whether a ticket to an Ashes game this summer would be a good investment.

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If you want to buy a ticket for a sports fixture whilst you are on leave then feel free to do so.
Do not try and claim the ticket price back claiming it as AT as it isn't.
As already mentioned you have to be participating in an activity and you will also be classed as on duty whilst involved in AT activities. The club swingers will be able to help with those activities.

I do know that there are course available for cricket as some of one of my previous units have been involved in them

MJ171717

Midshipman
If you want to buy a ticket for a sports fixture whilst you are on leave then feel free to do so.
Do not try and claim the ticket price back claiming it as AT as it isn't.
As already mentioned you have to be participating in an activity and you will also be classed as on duty whilst involved in AT activities. The club swingers will be able to help with those activities.

I do know that there are course available for cricket as some of one of my previous units have been involved in them
Thanks for the reply,I worked out that I’ll be on leave when the Ashes are on,but had also read somewhere that you can sometimes be sent on AT during leave... (Cleared up by the responses above as you can’t)

Therefore didn’t want to spend a few hundred quid on tickets to then be told I need to get some AT in during that time!

Latest Threads