Astronomy

Since I asked the wife if I looked a bit like Patrick Swazee and she told me it was more like Patrick Moore,I've had bit of interest in the heavens.
Signed up today for the new infra-red telescope views from NASA called Wise![ in one paper today] the views from this are breathtaking,things never seen before
Google NASA Wise and sign up for free then watch the new Galaxies in colour.
Wonderful display and I know one thing for sure,we ain't the only ones around there's a lot of shipping lanes up there but we won't get to see them.
Shame, but I guess we'd only cock them up!

Since I asked the wife if I looked a bit like Patrick Swazee and she told me it was more like Patrick Moore,I've had bit of interest in the heavens.
Signed up today for the new infra-red telescope views from NASA called Wise![ in one paper today] the views from this are breathtaking,things never seen before
Google NASA Wise and sign up for free then watch the new Galaxies in colour.
Wonderful display and I know one thing for sure,we ain't the only ones around there's a lot of shipping lanes up there but we won't get to see them.
Shame, but I guess we'd only cock them up!
Patrick Swayze is maggots so you should be thankfull the wife compared you to Patrick Moore who is still alive.....just.